You can no longer function as a man

You can no longer function as a man.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 615.08K)

>says the whore who can’t bear my children!

oof marone

chrissy btfo everyone in this scene

Heard you had a little bm

Jesus is this fucking necessary?

She's got a pound of make-up on and she's got IBS, which means he has to listen to her have the shits several times a day. Of course she's a woman, so she never even considers the possibility that maybe the problem lies with her skank ass. She's thick as a brick too.

you made numbah two in your pants

Men have to "function."
Women just have to show up.

Then I will function as more than a man, as I always have

I have so many times where a woman tries to emasculate me irl and I keep calm and I think to myself "someday society will crumble and when that day comes I will have nothing to stop me from caving your skull in with a brick". I think about this and it always brings a smile to my face knowing women can say shit like this but that someday all the walls are going to come crashing down around them and it will come down to fists and brute strength and nasty hooks to the body that would leave any woman crying and begging me to stop

Attached: schizo.jpg (1079x814, 405.26K)

As soon as she thought she was out, Silvio pulled her back in.

Attached: 1628952981761.png (963x481, 706.28K)

>I have so many times where a woman tries to emasculate me irl

KWAB

>im gonna become a rat for no reason!
what did she mean by this?

>"You're on the precipice of an enormous crossroads"

I don't get it.

She's gullible, and the cops told her she was facing prison for 20 years if she didn't cooperate. Couldn't imagine living without chrissy so in her mind it was the only option. Adriana was one of the most pure-hearted characters on the show, she was just too naive for her own good.

You're right

>But my fists still work

this happened to me before when i took painkillers a few hours earlier. didn't know what the problem was at first and it sucked. but then i stopped taking them and began functioning as a man again. the relief was big.

The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad, and I will be, even more so, but until I am, it’s gonna be hard to verify that I think I’ll be more effective

what kinda dogs was she making?

I went to a concert yesterday. I was having a lot of fun, but by the time the third band rolled around I was getting bored. I had gone to this concert in an effort to honor my dead mother, who loved rock music and the like and shared that passion with me. The emotion overwhelmed me and I was sobbing in the smokers pit like a little bitch. The bouncers thought I was having a bad trip and tried to throw me out. Fortunately, some random drunk woman came to console me and tell the bouncers to fuck off. She hugged me and held my hand as I communicated how I felt about death. She was supportive and kind, and bought me a few beers. Women are based, bros.

>Men have to "function."
>Women just have to show up.
You ever try to fuck dry pussy?

fpbp

Attached: brapnuts.jpg (783x273, 44.73K)

>implying she won't just trade the pussy pass in with a roving gang of raiders
Granted, her life will be less cushy because they will be putting beer bottles up her cunt and putting ciggies out on her titties for entertainment, but they will keep her alive with lethal force.

Attached: 1635112242670.png (920x509, 614.13K)