So much this!

Attached: FB_IMG_16475369182066026.jpg (720x709, 230.32K)

Honestly who gives a fuck anymore?

all two of them.

>>women being all alone is a power move.
ugly women just want to spread their misery around.

Women are powerful, get over it

Attached: 1594772609093.jpg (593x762, 290.88K)

adult women with cats care

scots are honorary negroes

one of them is white and therefore based, that is the power move. women that are less white than me are very unattractive you know.

is this the female JUST?

No thanks, Diane. Guess you'll just have to....COPE

YEEEEAAAAHHHHH

WHY DO YOU CARE, STOP WATCHING ANYTHING MADE BY HOLLYWOOD PAST THE 90S, STOP WATCHING CHILDRENS MEDIA, YOU'RE A GROWN MAN, GET OFF THE COMPUTER, STOP WHINING ABOUT WOMEN TO YOUR ECHO CHAMBER OF EQUALLY PATHETIC FAGGOTS, HOLY SHIT

Merida is an interesting story told uninterestingly. Moana is retarded grrrrrrrl power nonsense.

Well I want strong princes who have princesses and I don’t need to be ashamed of it you self partnered incel chud

calm down fatty

>so ugly no prince wants them
Oof

>the ugly ones don't give a husband
Exactly.

Attached: 1640535879171.webm (872x1030, 2.99M)

>what? these girls are princesses but dont have a prince because story is not about them finding their one true love?
>omg that is so girlboss yaaaaaasssss queen slaaaaaaaaayyyyy!
Women should not be allowed to post anything other than their pussies and breasts online.

Die and cope

the scottish one was so disappointing. i thought it would be a cool story but it ends up being her mom turns into a bear

They always like to highlight young, independent, unattached, defiant female characters as role models. "It's a power move! Yas!"

But what becomes of these characters at 30? Or 40? Still independent, unattached, and defiant, I'm sure. But not so young...
How many young women are led down the path towards spinsterhood by these nü Disney films?

Don't let your daughters watch Disney.

angloid detected

>ugly women just want to spread their misery around.
also, just as insidiously, pretty women want less competition, so they illicitly encourage other females not to improve themselves, that they're "great just the way they are."

this is how their fallen flesh compels them to behave.

actually, I have hepatitis type B, it's not my fault!

Attached: 1643894265577.png (894x885, 413.54K)

dyke

wtf, she's even blonde. What year was this??

Irish too, both get replaced by negroes in casting

Stop watching American media.
The Chinese film The Curse of Turandot is better than any fantasy film Hollywood has made in years.

Attached: 856257.jpg (960x640, 150.82K)

>Diane COPE
Captcha: 2WGXD

>GO TELL EM HOW YA SLEW
>THOSE OLD PADDIES TWO BY TWO

That's the plan. They're lonely and miserable and they want everyone to be.

Attached: 1614353060959.png (919x1082, 1.27M)