>2 days until actual IRL cleganebowl
>nobody is hyped

this board is dead

Attached: Thor.jpg (768x960, 148.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5MW9jvNLCk&ab_channel=iFLTV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

arya could beat both at the same time

this is the superhero board. The sports board is across the street.

They still haven't done this dumb shit. It's going to be embarrassing.

Hafthor is going to destroy the bong manlet and that will be it.

>Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium
classy name, arabs

Hafthor jabs like he's trying to open a screen door, and they're both going to gas out spectacularly.
>6'3
>manlet
How tall are you user?

Any Forums is a Shaw board

Attached: FFNGHj7[1].jpg (621x558, 106.96K)

>How tall are you user?
Unironically 6´3"

is that the mountain from got? he is a boxer now?
what happened to his hollywood career?

Prepare for them to be out of breath after a minute

Who the fuck cares about these two fags having a gay ass fight they are lifters not fighters. Caring about this is like caring about Logan Paul fights.

He's in The Northman

mogged

Attached: 1_Screenshot-2021-12-09-at-095050.png (1200x1200, 2.93M)

hes a strongman, the mountain was more of a one time thing, boxing also seems to be a one time thing since everybody seems to be doing it now.

Back in the pit then, manlet.

Aren't these strongmen? These boars can barely move much less through a punch. They get winded just walking up the steps to the ring

did that fag tattoo power in chink runes

>a lame show fight with 2 guy who can't box

boxing is dead

Based Japs eye kang.

Eddie Hall won't last more than three rounds

bro, eddie's not as tall as Hafthor
youtube.com/watch?v=J5MW9jvNLCk&ab_channel=iFLTV

Attached: TALKSPORT-Hall-Thor-800x600.jpg (800x600, 43.92K)

>boxing
>Eddie still huge as fuck meanwhile Thor slimmed down so he will be able to move around

wow....who is going to win.....I wonder.....

Attached: 1424313204580.jpg (323x454, 136.67K)

Eddie has the vengeful spirits of a million Anglo-Saxons at his back

Attached: alfred.jpg (194x259, 7.63K)

He has shorter arms too. Eddie has no reach, he's going to get knocked out.

They were, but they’ve cut a lot of weight and undergone several years of conditioning to drop a lot of weight and be able to move explosively.

imagine being 5'2 average britcuck in a monastery and you see boats approaching your godforsaken turd of an island and this comes out of the boat

Attached: Screenshot-2022-03-16-at-09.48.28.png (282x380, 192.63K)

REMOVE VIKING remove viking you are worst viking. you are the dane idiot you are the dane smell. return to scandinavia. to our scandi cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,denmark we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole dane stink scandi sqhipere shqipare..dane genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead dane..ahahahahahVIKING WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget edington.norway we kill the king , norway return to your precious gotland….hahahahaha idiot dane and scandi smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE VIKING FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. essex+wessex+northumbria+mercia=kill viking…you will edington/ aelfred alive in wessex, aelfred making bread of wessex. burnt bread aelfred wessex. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of aelfred… you are ppoor stink dane… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a longship

aelfred alive numbr one #1 in wessex….fuck the viking,..FUCKk ashol danes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. aelfred aliv and real strong wizard kill all the dane farm aminal with bread magic now we the wessex rule .ape of the zoo presidant guthrum fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and scandinavia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. wessex greattst countrey

Eddie wins, one puch KO. Put your house on it.

WAIT IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING LMFAO

In fairness, he only needs one punch to go through

>it's another "fighters brawling and throwing things at a press conference"-episode

I'm tired

Attached: 14444603983.gif (256x192, 1.97M)

Hafthor has so much more power and reach and he has better cardio. I don't see Eddie standing a chance here.

imagine being 5´2 bumping into Hafthor you being in awe at the size of the lad and he's not even the tallest human alive

Attached: aEkY1ZD0_700w_0.jpg (700x700, 70.61K)

Agreed on the cardio, but in terms of power? I dunno...