The Green Mile

This really happened to an innocent black kid

Attached: green-mile2.jpg (809x715, 145.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No such thing.

Burgers, explain this!

>innocent
>black
pick one

>innocent

Attached: 1645756349072.jpg (1770x1440, 485.89K)

>innocent
Doubt.

monke

He did it

Wait, I don't remember this scene.

>monke
>innocent

Attached: big think.jpg (640x960, 131.5K)

Attached: 1645675545244m.jpg (768x1024, 53.96K)

Came here for this. Any Forums never lets a cracker down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney

For me it's the Jewish female judge deciding he's innocent 70 years later because of some supposed problems with the trial process despite him actually murdering the girls

>due process is unimportant
go join antifa please

He did it though.

Why do bitches love this movie? It's so bleak and unentertaining.

he raped and murdered a little girl

white people are evil. I honestly wish white genocide was real

Chicks love stories about innocent people being brutally victimized. Same reason they're so into true crime, serial killer shit, etc. Every single person who's ever recommended a 'true crime' show/book/podcast (book if it's a old woman; show if she's middle-age; podcast if she's young) to me has been a chick. NEVER had a guy recommend anything like it.

Dunno why they're like this, but they fucking all are.

Is each page just a mirror?

ok, do you think you're the only one who wants to genocide white people? do you think there might be people more powerful than you with the same viewpoint?

>Dunno why they're like this, but they fucking all are.
Yeah, I know. But I'd really like to find out the reason. I just don't get it. Are only men able to emphatize with pain and suffering, and want to avoid it?

saw this pic whole scroling catalog on the toilet
imagine my poop powered the chair and i fired a turd rocket so hard it splashed all over my butt

please you should read up on that autistic white man they framed and killed, he played with toys in his cell and his last meal was ice cream