If black people want representation so much why don’t they make a movie about shaka zulu

if black people want representation so much why don’t they make a movie about shaka zulu
yes i know there’s a movie from 2001 but i mean an actual good movie

Attached: C6790449-D8BF-449F-9DEB-106FC1F5D8D9.jpg (296x500, 39.33K)

Because they don't want to admit that their own history isn't squeaky clean. Shaka was a brutal warlord.

Also no black person knows their history beyond slaves or "egypt"

which is a shame, Africa has a long and fascinating history. I'd love a movie about Mali.

They don't want representation they want to "replace" white people.

because that movie wouldnt feature a real language, the wheel, or be free of rape scenes

Attached: 1598824705230.jpg (1920x678, 1.12M)

even knowing about shaka zulu, probably the most famous sub-saharan african to ever live, would put you in the top 2% of black people. they straight up do not know he existed. american black knowledge of Africa consists of:
1- africa is the origin of mankind
2- we built the pyramids
3- ??????????
4- YT came and stole it
the colonial and precolonial pyramids are less than a blur- they are a blank canvass on which they are free to project whatever is politically convenient.

it doesn't matter that shaka was "brutal." who cares. they wouldn't care. I don't care. they just straight up are not aware of him. there are hoteps who will cite him as a vague figure who defeated YT, that's as far as it goes

Representation is a white liberal concept

>Because they don't want to admit that their own history isn't squeaky clean
>Also no black person knows their history beyond slaves or "egypt"
do they not know their history or are they knowingly revising it
that short-ass post and you still couldn't keep from contradicting yourself, unreal

revision is fantasy

the series from 1986 is excellent

Attached: shaka.jpg (1280x720, 100.09K)

I'd like to see a historical movie about zanzibar, I think it would be very enlightening for black americans

Attached: f326be30efcc6d9492979b5f6f9b6673d06201a8.jpg (800x559, 201.66K)

>>black panther
are you dumb?
you stupid fucking racist incel faggot cunt whore bitch

>black people want representation
do you think its black people who is behind this?

Do you mean the part where the Africans genocided the Arabs and Whites? That would never get greenlit.

Also, African Americans are from central and Western Africa, so that's not their history.

cause what they want,most of them,is not see their ancestors portrayed in movies,but blackwash and adapt anything that works for white people

Because we live in a simulation that desperately wants you to be aware of it to the extent that the race that is notorious for stealing shit is now attempting to steal history itself. Become self aware!

Because black people don't fund movies, jewish execs do. And when those jewish execs will inevitably fund alt history african films, you'll still be here bitching about it.

Cant blame the slave trade on arabs or else they'll chimp out

Nobody thinks slavery is a concept whites came up with. Everyone knows everyone participated in it. American blacks don't care that arabs also sold Africans. They blame whites because it was the whites who brought 'them' to America.

>Nobody thinks slavery is a concept whites came up with. Everyone knows everyone participated in it.
Every single person who would unironically use the term "woke" to describe themselves believes this. Americans don't even fucking know about shit like the second world war or the USSR, you think they fucking know about the slavery practices outside their own continent? Then you need to touch grass and have sex.

>Nobody thinks slavery is a concept whites came up with.
Actually african american schoolars refer to american slavery as particularly insidious and try to separate it from other records of slavery.

>because that movie wouldnt feature a real language
They could just use english and people will just assume that this was automatically translated to English for the purpose of telling the story. Loads of movies and shows so that. No one said anything about people speaking entirely in English during the mini series Chernboyl.