Was all of it just to promote this?

Was all of it just to promote this?

Attached: 02060320561955.png (960x1440, 695.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theworld.org/stories/2019-04-19/ukrainian-presidential-candidate-challenging-language-divisions-message-unity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Servant of the people
Actually forces the male part of his people to fight and die in service to his private financial interests

What did this evil corrupt scumbag mean by this?

In b4: putin is evil and corrupt too. Yeah he is, normal people wouldnt be that much worse off under putin, far better than in ukraine's current state.

>>Servant of the people
>Actually forces the male part of his people to fight and die in service to his private financial interests
>What did this evil corrupt scumbag mean by this?
Was he supposed to open his butt cheeks wide open for Putin? So stupid, you've never had to fight for anything in your life.

I thought this was Mike from RLM

>Was he supposed to open his butt cheeks wide open for Putin?
name one good reason why he wasn't

>muh nationalistic pride! he's such a patriot! it's better if every single man, woman and child in the general area dies just to oppose the "evil tyrant" and stall his army for just a few more days
lmao yeah
literally just a cia puppet

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Attached: 10D3A4D3-C47F-4B50-9C77-3E27F5D6C9F3.png (634x819, 914.97K)

>his people
They aren't his people. He is a jew who doesn't even speak Ukrainian.

wait, what? he doesn't???

>name one good reason why he wasn't
If your country gets invaded, you fight until you have no further means to. That's always how that has worked.

Why do you lie?

Attached: 1629852897038.png (444x497, 414.35K)

>So stupid
What is stupid is watching Putin amass an army on your border for political leverage and then not doing anything, not trying to realistically negotiating based on geopolitical realities. What is stupid is unrealistically trying to negotiate once you've been invaded and lose leverage every day with the land and might you lose by the minute. The outcome will be worse terms than could have been negotiated without an invasion occurring, except not The Ukraine is blown to pieces too.

Watch any of his videos, he speaks only Russian with some Russian accented Ukrainian thrown in
theworld.org/stories/2019-04-19/ukrainian-presidential-candidate-challenging-language-divisions-message-unity
Some actual Ukrainians only speak Russian, but he isn't even a Slav. Just some Jew the same as any 'Russian' jew in New Jersey.

For the good of the Ukrainian people he claims to care about, yes.
Ukraine was doing worse under US Puppet Zelensky than the Russian puppet before him. At least that guy kept the power going so his citizens wouldn't freeze to death. Both are equally corrupt though so no point talking about making things better, just avoiding things getting worse.

>If your country gets invaded, you fight until you have no further means to. That's always how that has worked.
No it hasn't. You are ignorant of history. This isn't some war of annihilation. It's a 18th century war about borders and alliances.

Why do chudcels worship Putin?

take your meds, incel

>worship

Attached: 676456346.jpg (493x513, 82.7K)

Pic related.

Attached: 1647366341539.jpg (783x783, 134.86K)

you poltards literally support Russia over the western world. you are literally today's equivalent of 1970s commies.

>have a shitload of ukranian vids were they crucify pro russkies, behead cats, throw a zig heil in youth camps, bur people alive for 8 years
>noooooooooooo you cant kill us you russian barbarians poor ukraine no nazis here aaaaaahhh save us nato

Lmao, economy of europe is fucked, but I'm somewhat glad that double standarts are so exposed now.

Attached: haha-benis-ddddd-sam-sparde-ssparde-a-pinteresten-53790928-1.png (500x866, 49.18K)

How about allowing people to choose to fight or not? Even assad let people have a choice lmao

>dude he's a hero because you're supposed to arm your civilian population in hopes that if they can hold out an insurgency long enough you can be re-installed as president by a friendly allied-nation like the USA!
So brave. Good thing he did that and held NATO drills in his country and having his cronies sell off the vast majority of the resources we gave him to make a quick buck, instead of just not joining NATO and threatening Russia's national security by being a puppet.

Attached: 1647533254777.jpg (1078x1021, 502.49K)

>DUDE DONT BELIEVE RUSSIAN NEWS
>BUT BELIEVE WESTERN MEDIA

lmao

It's genuinely embarrassing to watch you fags wring your hands over muh Nazi salutes

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN UKRAINIAN NAZIS

Attached: 1646907503825.png (444x271, 80.46K)

The programming is activated

Attached: 1646833439055m.jpg (819x1024, 148.11K)

>literally support Russia over the western world.
Fuck globohomo. You are not my friend, you are not on my side. You want to deconstruct my civilization forever and annihilate the identity of my people. How are you not my enemy more than Russia?

Attached: 869879997463.jpg (657x527, 62.04K)

1700 dead children kept in a building under lock and key by Ukrainian militias as human shields instead of letting them leave over the course of 2 weeks

>PUTLER BAD

>You want to deconstruct my civilization forever and annihilate the identity of my people
lmao so many incel terms
black people on tv are not annihilating you, chud
this is white fragility at its finest

>wring your hands over muh Nazi salutes
The Western political class has done this to suppress anti-establishment organization for the last 70 years.

His entire cabinet in the Ukrainian government are theater actors. These are the people risking everyone else’s lives to hold onto their power and control. He should be executed by a Ukrainian patriot.

>Becomes the corrupt politician in the end
How unoriginal of an ending

Black people on TV aren't real.

The people in charge are.

>mobile file name
Your entire existence is a parody. You do know this, right?

Attached: 1645457471124.png (503x456, 148.75K)

I wouldn't expect a women to understand. You are use to just giving your hole to the first foreign invader.

yeah none of this happened, chuddie

Therefore proving my point, libtard faggots.

I thought jannies swept up threads, not post in them?

It's funny because before the war his approval was very low because of numerous scandals including him being revealed to have offshore bank accounts in the Pandora Papers leak along with members of his cabinet

Attached: 1647405734206.png (1048x675, 430.44K)

Kill yourself Russian propaganda shill