WE CARE A LOT

WE CARE A LOT

Attached: 1647533058579.jpg (1080x1078, 204.93K)

based fuck canada

Yeah, let the poors suffer.

When do we eat them?

Good
Fuck Canada and their dictator

build public transportation

Attached: interstate-highway-82501963-2.jpg (2400x1887, 1.22M)

This entire thing is a conspiracy to hasten the adoption of electric vehicles, which itself is part of a plan to essentially end freedom of movement.

How are you going to go anywhere when your electric car has a real range of 150 miles and you need to charge it for 8 hours to go another 150

Attached: ACE26191-E1D0-4934-856F-2AC4B0BA4EB5.jpg (600x600, 65.05K)

Canada must be destroyed at any cost

why is America uniquely addicted to automotive transportation?
why cant it do anything else?

Attached: 10.jpg (1479x964, 374.44K)

ABOUT DISASTERS, FIRES, FLOODS, AND KILLER BEES

>its a millionaires who won't be affected by the issue push to destroy something to dab on the poors

I mean it was kinda interesting the first couple of times they tried this but I'm getting tired of recycled premises.

FUCK OFF, ACTORS

The same way people moved around the world before cars?

>why is America uniquely addicted to automotive transportation?
Because corporations said so.

Trolley cars were actually quite popular pre-WWII but the car companies bought them all and shut them down.

Post celebrities which are smart on the
economy for a change

They're scared global warming will turn canada into a superpower once the taigas and tundras have melted away

Attached: 9499944.png (1200x955, 1.4M)

There’s nothing wrong with electric cars or hybrids, and solar energy.

Well good thing the multi millionaires signed a petition. That'll change the world

>but the car companies bought them all and shut them down.
well memed my friend

The US doesn't have a civilian train network because automakers feared it will cut into their profits

on horses and camels?

another retard. americans don't like bus nor trains, and for good reasons

today the Kochs massive political network responds especially forcefully whenever a city municipality tries to run a public transit ballot
They have bankrolled _three_ anti-lightrail ballots in Phoenix
And Tennessee adopted an Americans for Prosperity-backed law that requires city governments to seek approval from both houses of the state legislature to be allowed to develop public transit

Fucking shit how these guilty rich people just give their money to The Good Thing instead of actually helping anyone or anything. all fucking wasted money

Public transportation is slow and dangerous. 15 minute car ride vs 1 hour on public transport, which do you choose? Plus you’re stuck in there with dangerous poor people.

It’s impossible to build better public transport because of union bloodsuckers who give us 10% of what we pay for. It would cost 20 trillion dollars and take 50 years to get decent public transport in americas largest 10 cities, and by the time it was done it would be outdated and immediately fall into disrepair, again because of scumfuck good for nothing public union slugs. I hate public workers so fucking much.

We can’t build anything anymore in this country, it’s over

Attached: C5921C29-2C20-40EF-B2D8-F2AF90F5CD93.jpg (729x405, 38.97K)

Attached: cocaine cheaper than gas.jpg (720x492, 30.24K)

>people with only one option voluntarily make a choice

You can't own a reliable gasoline operated car you must either by an expensive electric turd or rely on the state to let you move about. Lithium will not be mined by diesel operated vehicles it will be mined with good vibes and starbucks.

Attached: 1641310409151.jpg (576x768, 97.04K)

Yes there is, they don’t work in cold temperatures. Sorry your ev can only go 100 miles when it’s below freezing

bull shit

>just don't touch our money given to us by Indians seeing our movies and disney as a whole exploiting children

>t. fossil fuel and auto industry
and who the fuck is designing your routes that it takes an hour to ride somewhere 15 minutes away, a blind man throwing darts at a map?

I own a truck and I have been given shit for it a few times by lefties. I've been told by some that I have no need to drive one despite the fact I run a 1 man electrical buisness out of it. I asked one how I am supposed to fit a 10ft ladder, 500lbs of copper wire, and several lengths of pipe in a Tesla and all he said was "There are options!"
Do citiots not realize that not everyone lives with a subway station next door?

I'm sure Leo's Gulfstream 500 has been converted to all electric too.

Fucking hate these hypocritical faggots. They have 50× the ecological footprint of anyone on this board

It's just the momentum of it. Everything's been designed around cars and public transport has been starved. So then driving becomes the most convenient way of getting around and everyone buys cars. There are more cars than ever so they need bigger and better roads, making it more convenient.

with a car, you can go anywhere you want

Troll