How come no one told me Euphoria has an unironic buck breaking scene...

How come no one told me Euphoria has an unironic buck breaking scene? I was in the middle of episode 6 and then suddenly this dude just gets butt raped by a gang of white frat bros wearing masks, right in front of Sydney Sweeney

Attached: b61212b47bddb8ed99dc5b55e4e372df.jpg (640x427, 17.53K)

Yeah the show is pretty based

no one really watches this show

Attached: 1647401334477.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

I know this is fake simply because otherwise media wouldn't be able to shut up about how insensitive and problematic depicting something like that is.

i mean he didn't actually got raped but yes that happened like they assaulted him when he was fucking with his gf

>raped by a gang right in front of Sydney Sweeney
How funny would it be if this happened to you? Ha ha

it wasn't rape

Euphoria was small time back in 2019 and what happened to McKay was treated as bad within the context of the show.

I could have sworn one of them was wearing a strap on. Even if that doesn't count as rape, it's the only thing to justify McKay's breakdown. Having a big dildo forcibly shoved at his buck ass should have triggered the ancestor genetic memory. McKay could practical hear a 'WE DO THINGS A LIL BIT DIFFERENTLY DOWN HERE, BOY!' being spoken in a Southern drawl.

it's weird how we have webms of hunter getting fucked in the ass spammed every day but not one of those faggots made a webm where this dude is getting buck broken like twice in the show

Attached: 1.jpg (1713x899, 60.85K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1677x796, 44.61K)

Difference is, Hunter is hot af

You guys unironically watch this?
I thought you jsut like to make fun of the actors.

I heard there's a lot of dicks in this show.
Are they big? My gf has mentioned wanting to watch this show and I don't want her thinking my dick is actually kinda small after all

just make sure to bang her after the episode ends

It did happen, and there were people whining about how
>THE ONLY BLACK CHARACTER IS JUST CHAD NATE'S SIDEKICK AND GETS RAPED

They didn't rape him, they just made him think they were going to. Idiot

They aren't real dicks, they're made of rubber.

i literally just watched the rape happen, it's visceral