The second the batmobile showed up, the movie turned into complete shit

The second the batmobile showed up, the movie turned into complete shit.

Besides classic Dano going "hey guys" on his dark web livestream, every scene was persistently worse than the one before it.

Attached: Robert-Pattinson-The-Batman-car-chase.jpg (1500x750, 108.15K)

It was fucking bizarre when that happened considering how anti-capeshit the movie was being executed before that, it also felt like the longest fucking car chase I've ever sat through and at least 20 people had to have died because of Batman

the final act is most likely when warner bros was involved and wanted to change stuff. There is no way the writers and director came up with it after they created the first 2 acts of the movie. It feels so weird and doesnt fit into the movie at all

>goes on 20 minute rampage on interstate to catch Penguin
>Let's him go anyway
The car chase was for the plebs getting bored. Earlier in the movie he literally just walks into his club and meets with him.

Also why the fuck did the penguin think it was a good idea to call out Falcone and try to murder him in front of EVERYONE?

The riddler goon taking 5 minutes to blast Batman with a double barrel seemed like the most obvious example, the scene prior is literally Catwoman seeing shit go down and they try to do the whole "oh nooo Batman's cornered and there's no way out of this one"

>hurr durr why did Batman chase him
>Batman is suspicious Penguin is the rat
>first clue implicates Penguin
>seconds earlier they find a dead body in the trunk of Penguin’s associate
Dude just kys already

none of that explains why he had to chase him

The car chase was more boring than most parts of the movie. It was so long, and it started so dumb with Batman waiting for Penguin to get going before he chased him. The other big problem was everyone already knew how the chase ends from the trailers.

Why does Batman sit there revving his engine while Penguin gets away?

Nice response, you low IQ subhuman

It malfunctioned

not as low IQ as that scene you're defending

i actually enjoyed the car chase
but i agree the movie declined in the last act

they really did a bad job at showing this stuff, apparently his parachute did too, they just made him look mentally retarded

would you have preferred Bruce Wayne go to a science lab and conjure up a cure for Penguin's evil disposition? you fucking mouse fags are insufferable

that's a fair criticism. I think the editing there didn't help. But I just think the "why did he go after Penguin" isn't a good faith argument.

its like the people who worked on the movie had done first 2 acts then showed it to warner bros and they didnt feel like it was safe enough so they probably started telling people what stuff to change

How do you know this? Is this just a leap of faith on your end?

go cry some more about nothing
(although I agree the car chase was a tad long)
The point of the scene was to make you want to see the goon taken down, not to think Batman was going to die.

There are two different kinds of people. One sees something strange and tries to find an explanation for it, another sees something strange but merely shits himself and cries about it. Guess which one goes on to become a creator.

Why wouldn't Penguin pull out a gun and shoot someone in front of the police? He's already a known crime boss to the entire city, got in a shootout with Gordon, and then a car chase with significant collateral damage (caused by him) AND they still let him walk away a free man. Anyone would just assume at that point that they are above the law and immune to repercussions, because clearly he was.

based