Why did Ana De Armas Marilyn Monroe movie never come out

Why did Ana De Armas Marilyn Monroe movie never come out

Attached: 59BEDD5F-91C9-4982-9D3E-E50A33EAED06.jpg (1500x2000, 1.09M)

I want to bang a Cuban chick so hard bros

What if the surviving Castro makes her come home and act in Cuban soap operas

Too bad, they don’t like racist white boys chuds

IIRC it's coming out some time this year. Just got delayed massively due to covid and also cause it's apparently super explicit/graphic to the point where netflix don't even know if it can get an R rating

Attached: ana glam.webm (1680x1080, 664.54K)

I live in Florida. Any tips
Am chud btw

yeah they do, they're all anti-commie q user people.

what do pusy taste like?

t. Never even heard of cooba until this thread

they literally all voted for trump in florida

She has a hank hill man ass. Look up candids where they dont photoshop it. Straight up man ass.

Cuban women are the craziest of all the latins

I hope she gets fucked hard in it

You’re thinking of Dominicans

Yes, homosexuals are often repulsed by women's asses

Cubano-Americanos are very different from Mexicans and Central Americans. They're the types of immigrants that a country would want

But seriously though, do they like white guys

Netflix hated it and tried to shelve it

Must be actually good

>ana de armas
>woman
how can u browse Any Forums and still be so willfully ignorant?

There's a rape scene in it.

latinas love white guys

I regularly talk to a 17 year old Cuban girl. She hates white people it's very discouraging cause Latinas are pretty just entirely white. I called her white the other day and we have not spoken since. The racism of zoomers is actually unparalleled. If they weren't spineless we would be looking at a holocaust in the near future

>marilyn monroe
>rape scene
could this be any more obvious beta kitten programming if it tried?

I wanna suck on her nipples

Seriously?thinking of asking one out at uni. She was at a pro life rally yesterday

post them then? What are you waiting for?

>white people
stop using this lmao. its not white people. its germans, its french, its spaniards to a certain extent, swedes etc. the "white" definition you use causes nothing but muttification and confusion.

its the most common interracial pairing in the US
female hispanic/white guy

future of the USA looks beyond grim.

Attached: EIXttjzWsAEr92P.jpg (927x637, 64.5K)

>retard speaks up for no reason
Shutup moron

Imagine de Aramas

obsessed

There's one at my church I've been considering as well

doesn't count, Vaush is a pedophile and will not have children.

But how do I ask her out. She’s very religious. But has an ass to die for

Being white is literally just having the right pigment. You can tell which ones are white because they have pink/ruddy pigment in their skin.

Most of them are ugly mutts so you know

My brother knocked up a Latina and then she miscarried the anchor baby lmao

Who is this guy. I heard that he’s borderline pedo grifter who manipulates underage children on twitch

nobody under 70 is interested in Marilyn Monroe

Well your first step would be to stop thinking like a fucking coomer. That's your future wife youre talking about

lol this mindset is what allows u to be compelte mutts with no identity, you cant build a society on this. u already got people in this thread trying to say cubans are white and therefor should belong in the same group as northern europeans! its beyond ridicolous.
lol what u mean obsessed? ur already less than 50% "white" in age group 0-30, its beyond over.
he seems to be the perfect result of what happens when you create such a toxic enviroment that there is in usa (both food wise and socially) and never workout.

Attached: ef6243ad9008c9810d33a4a2f78fe1fd15725bc6e062fc7a06533104f5cd1eb6_1.jpg (1024x739, 84.69K)