There's 384 americans shot and killed EVERY DAY on america this year so far on average

There's 384 americans shot and killed EVERY DAY on america this year so far on average.

Is this basically a third world failed state stats, right?

Attached: 1606774476456.jpg (862x634, 83.68K)

>100 Mexicans are killed every day
We're no longer number one bros...

People shit on the US for its school shootings, but the murder rate in the US is 6.4 per 100,000 despite the fact that 44% of the US owns guns. If it were any other country, it would've erupted into civil war, total anarchy.

Pakistan's Pashtunistan regions max out at 20% gun ownership, yet they're completely lawless. Central India once had 25-30% gun ownership and it was practically Maoist controlled territory until we bombed them missiles, on our own people.

Well, it's a somewhat misleading comparison. The US has more stability and social welfare in general. If their population were in a similar environment, I don't think they would behave very differently, I speak as much about Americans as any other people.

they're dying for freedom

80% of these are fed plots now

Also america on the worst of days will never ever even come close to being as disgusting amd horrific of a dump as your shithole

Yeah people really underestimate how coherent this society is.

Also a lot of the shootings following the Buffalo are very very suspicious.

>social welfare
Uhh, sure. If you mean quality of life and private resources ok. Charities maybe. Government support is practically non existent.

>shootings following the Buffalo
Give me an example. I only heard of one and I don't remember it at all.

>you mean quality of life and private resources ok.
that's what i'm talking about

Anyways, you guys have pretty big public welfare projects like Medicare.

Pretty much, we get more and more merican refugees in Europe every year
>muh lwo crime rates
>muh public health system
>muh walkable neighbourhoods
>muh public transport
>muh competent and friendly police
>muh real food
>muh metric system
and so on. for now we are only getting upper class refugees, but yeah as soon as Trump gets another turn I expect to be overrun by lardfugees.

You have to be in poverty to be eligible for medicaid. Medicare is for retirees at 65+. Social security is expected to be bankrupt by the time in old enough to collect.

Mhhh didnt know

>mfw its real

Attached: 50E050EA-DF51-43B7-A756-A66F44218465.jpg (750x285, 129.86K)

>flag

I hate to break it to you but they’re either running from taxes or are Californian. I’ve been seeing a lot more euros where I live too. I’ve actually started to dislike them as a result. And these aren’t Slavs, these are mostly French, Germans, and Anglos.

Attached: FC473704-8CA9-4587-81EC-86C95EB35333.png (1094x711, 22.25K)

Read that again and about 80% of that is black people gang wars

Medicaid is funneled through the states, so expect variation.

>Medicare bankrupt

That only applies to Europe desu. Not because young euros did anything bad but because there’s less of them. The US has mostly a stable population so social security is probably gonna remain stable. I actually read they did reform it recently but it wasn’t talked about.

cope
all are americans

Säg mal Asülasül!

>There's 384 americans shot and killed EVERY DAY
That's 7 9/11s a year.

Attached: file.png (557x403, 394.47K)

What would intelligence services gain from planning domestic terrorism attacks?

>210 survive
LEARN HOW TO AIM, MOTHER FUCKERS
Brazilians never miss.

China owns the CIA and Trump was sent from the future by Russia to save America.

Rookie numbers, you can do better than that you fat lazy burger pricks.

>Government support is practically non existent.
What about all the niggers and spics on welfare?

They want to disarm the population

Nah

Sounds like a pretty inefficient way to go about it