Why did Any Forums never talk about this? Its masterful slapstick comedy... and hory shit is that Darlene from Mr Robot?

why did Any Forums never talk about this? Its masterful slapstick comedy... and hory shit is that Darlene from Mr Robot?

Attached: p8680648_b_h9_aq.jpg (1440x1080, 238.23K)

need some proof of this masterful slapstick comedy

one of my exes used to laugh really hard at this and honestly without the laughtrack i wouldnt know what was a joke or not

oh user, we defiintely talked plenty about the show....in particular a certain set of.......SOMETHING.....on SOMEONE..............a very large and endowed SOMETHING..........
you catching what i'm putting down?

your ex sounds cool, would hookup with.

t. chuck lorre

I masturbated to this show in prison every night for years. I'm obsessed with Kat now

now known as Sneed Lorre

Attached: file.png (1500x868, 1.08M)

Based vrcosplay user

because it's boring

goddamn it I'm so weak

That's not how you spell Chaim.

Disgusting imitation

It was a decent enough sitcom with a good location set up and two hot looking leads. It just wasn't much of a show story wise. I've seen a lot of the eps and I only remember scenes but not eps or the story lines.

Attached: 2BrokeGirlsS1e10-giga.jpg (3150x2121, 398.94K)

for coom standards it really not that good, except the standing behind sequence, skip to that part.

I heard they never fucked, why bother?

the blonde touched the brunettes boob in s01e01

kinda neat they actually got a slim girl with small tits, usually they just huge melonĀ“d all of them.

i slapped MY stick haha!

sometimes you have to appreciate the cocktease.

>that unaired wedding episode where Christina Hendricks has a cameo

I used to watch this when I had cable and there was nothing else on, but I couldn't tell you a single joke or scene from the show. All I remember is Stiffler's mom with a thick, obnoxious, fake Polish accent talking about how fucked up Soviet Poland was

>checked
I think i get it. The brunette jewess has almost comically large mammaries and thus is a focal point of both the show itself, and us the viewers. In an otherwise bland rehashing of the modern American sitcom formula, the two flesh pillows being carried by Kike queen, are actually the two things that carried the show. I got it r..right? I think so. Bazinga