Here's your Halo hero

Here's your Halo hero.

Attached: 440E3C61-630E-4770-A153-64AD3FC54DB3.jpg (750x400, 83.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/features/halo-series-paramount-plus-master-chief-1235205361/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally every character is a woman or minority
lmao I think its time to stop watching American shows

So when does she transform into a giant red panda?

Which Covenant species is this?

What race is that

yeah like 10 years ago guy catch up. predator and predator 2 are on tubi

they just cant help themselves

Attached: halo JUST.jpg (1578x1462, 364.7K)

Masterchef dies and she inherits the responsibility of the helmet.

Thank God I never played anything past Halo Reach or I'd be really mad.

it's all so tiresome

> one based black not in show

there's no reason to watch new media anymore. it's become a parody.

How many trans characters?

It's going to be fucking atrocious, isn't it?

Attached: 1647512738413.png (601x638, 390.8K)

Gúta

was your first clue when they said a 16 year old girl will defeat master chief in combat?

>ugh I cannot enjoy a show if there are women or black/asian people as the majority of characters

Correct

How could he possibly think that was a good thing to say in an interview

Isn't that racist and stupid?

>source has canon black character rather than use him, they blackwash other characters
why?

No it's a preference

>Doesn't put the actual black character, that people like and respect in the show.
>Blackwashes the white characters instead.
lol

no.

Hello.

>>ugh I cannot enjoy a show if there are women or black/asian people as the majority of characters
I'll watch foreign media with proper casts, but diversity in Western media is linked to an explicitly anti-White motivation held by the people in the industry. They are informed by critical race theory and are virulently anti-White, like you are. You are not virtuous.

Stop watching American media.

Attached: 856257.jpg (960x640, 150.82K)

Because the fucking leadership above him was saying it
>variety.com/2022/tv/features/halo-series-paramount-plus-master-chief-1235205361/
“This is a swing for a broad audience,” says Tanya Giles, chief programming officer at the streamer. “My hope is this expands what the Paramount Plus brand can mean.”

If you want to attract the fucking casuals to watch your thing, you have to explicitly tell them you're dampening down all the so-called stereotypical toxic video game meme shit (whatever the fuck that is) that supposedly turns mainstream audiences away from video-game related media.

>Until just the past few years, however, video game adaptations have rarely been called cool, let alone successful, and almost all of them have been feature films, not TV series. But even recent big-screen hits like “Pokémon Detective Pikachu,” “Sonic the Hedgehog” and “Uncharted” haven’t dispelled the reputation of video game adaptations as mercenary cash grabs guaranteed to disappoint fans and non-fans alike.

>“They’ve had quite a bumpy history, haven’t they?” says “Halo” executive producer and director Otto Bathurst. Like Schreiber, Bathurst had never played the game before he landed the job to direct the pilot

I can't fucking post every paragraph from this article but each one is like a separate literary warcrime.

But hey, good news, they already fired everyone important who worked on the first season. So even if it's shit, you can be assured the second season (which has already been greenlit because it's fucking Halo) will be good right? Right? You're all just little consumer whores and can't get enough Halo just like anybody who is still attached to the franchise after what 343 did to it.