Calls lord of the rings dragon shit

>calls lord of the rings dragon shit
are Matt and Trey literally plebs who got filtered?

Attached: walking-out-stan-marsh.gif (498x280, 2.63M)

no it just made for a funny joke (which was funny)

>every character is a writer mouthpiece
That's retarded, Trey and Matt clearly jerk off to LOTR all the time, they just know that if you name your kid some faggot nerd shit like Tolkein, Katniss, Severus, or Daenerys, they'll probably grow up to resent that faggot nerd shit because mommy loves Harry Potter's wizarding world more than them.

this

Lord of the Rings is fucking shit.

LOTR isn't for everyone. Funnily enough I knew a bunch of blacks and mexicans who read it back in middle school and loved it. Because dudes like adventure stories and triumph and shit. Unity through tales of bravery, heroism and all that good shit.

can one make a funny joke which isn't funny?

fuck you I'm naming my kid Gilgamesh and there's nothing you can do to stop me

it's an awesome imposing name

LOTR is boring shit though

seething tranny

thats pretty cringe

Maybe Token is not a vehicle for their own opinions.

>Funnily enough I knew a bunch of blacks and mexicans who read it back in middle school and loved it.
Yeah man, I knew a black woman who listened to Simon and Garfunkle, was a member of the young republicans, dressed in turtlenecks and sportsjackets, and adored Shakespeare.
I know a black guy who plays Magic The Gathering, wears a kilt, and listens to the Insane Clown Posse.
Stereotypes can't be evenly applied to individuals, they account for trends within groups.

/thready

If you want your kid to like long historical epics, I'd choose something else.

my name's beowulf and i get a lot of pussy

dragon bitches dont count

This. Name your kid Homer

I am sure Gigavag will love it.

>naming your kid after a cartoon character
Pathetic.

>not Girugamesh

LOTR is overhyped for what it is. The movies came out 20 years ago, and the books are important and good. Making it 80% of your personality doesn't make you interesting though. I find it interesting how it's these cringelords who are into Critical Role and other D&D shit constantly bring up LOTR to make themselves sound well-read.

they bring up LOTR because it's the basis for ther hobby. it literally wouldn't exist without LOTR.

Attached: TokenBlack.jpg (301x441, 26.13K)

People name their kids way worse, Gilgamesh at least hasn't been ruined yet. Your wife will probably get way more passionate about it than you and veto it however.

haha girugafag give me your lunch money

so if I name my kid Moot he will grow to resent Any Forums?

just don't name him Krager otherwise he will resent you forever and have shit tier opinions but based taste in actresses

>constantly bring up LOTR to make themselves sound well-read.
Lol. Nobody into literature would buy that.

LOTR is 90% worldbuilding and 10% story. And the story is a basic children's book with clumsy storytelling and horrible pacing.
/lit/ constantly tears it apart in excruciating detail.