Turning Red

It's an important movie

Attached: FB_IMG_16475028321650615.jpg (720x715, 245.67K)

>Chinese woman giving her daughter ibuprofen
Unrealistic as fuck unless that hot water bottle is for drinking.

where's my disney movie about dick cheese, this is discrimination

it's almost like the film is unrealistic and made by women without kids

Ibuprofen is bad for you and should only be taken in extreme cases

fair but wouldn't girls be better off if they were given basic education

They're Chinese so I just kinda thought they took powdered cats teeth or something

Why do women think they need to be pampered for something every woman alive does every month it's clearly not that bad

Its "Everybody Poops: The Movie" for biological women

>needing to be taught instinctual knowledge you are born with
Maybe just get in touch with yourself? Actually shit eating animals can figure shit out but for some reason the smartest animals alive can't without some pedo in govt telling them what's what

Aight, this was funny

>Why do women think
Stopped reading this falsehood right here

if they're born with instinctual knowledge how come they don't have it until someone tells them

>everybody bleeds

Attached: Batman_V_Superman_Ben_Affleck-1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 87.77K)

Maybe cause women are retarded and brainwashed

Getting your period before even knowing it's a thing sounds scary

>everybody sneeds

ok, so they should be unbrainwashed... why are you arguing with me

what does being given ibuprofen, vitamin B, and a hot water bottle have to do with basic education about periods? this is neurotic self-care bs written in by millennials

>biological
There’s no need to specify, there’s only one type of women.

why is caring for yourself with pain relief and hygiene products "neurotic" to you

Too much effort. It'll take a life time to convince them they're wrong.

Because you're a moron. Unbrainwashed doesn't come about by mommy or some pedo teacher telling you about periods

Thats the parents job, not disney or “le patriarchy oppressing women”

what a dumb bitch. just ride the wave like a champion

The full recipe is:
Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches’ mummy, maw and gulf
Of the ravin’d salt-sea shark,
Root of hemlock digg’d i’ the dark,
Liver of blaspheming Jew,
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Silver’d in the moon’s eclipse,
Nose of Turk and Tartar’s lips,
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver’d by a drab,
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger’s chaudron,
For the ingredients of our cauldron.

It leads to the annoying 22 year old woman who turns into a complete baby when she gets her period cause you and everyone else infantilizes her cause she has a mild stomach pain

it's a product of hyper-medicalization which is inherently neurotic. same case with the millennial women who are always telling people to go to therapy because they stubbed their toe

Pixar has fallen so far. I expected better from Pete Doctor.

so, it's your position that girls should receive no knowledge regarding their basic biology?
do you really think this is a defensible position?
if parents don't do it (and the conceit is that they don't), then someone else should.
i agree that women should be treated with more expectations and responsibility but your equation of reliving pain = being a baby is dumb

Yes of course I do. It's not like bats or shrews need to be taught by their mommy what menstruation is. You are born with a certain set of knowledge about yourself that is necessary for survival. The most any animals are taught is how to play and hunt, and if you're a bird how to fly.

what's your proof that girls instinctively know what a period is without anyone telling them? how would you even test for such a thing?

>I agree blah blah blah
You don't agree with anything because I never said that. Avoiding pain to any degree where you are taking medicine for anything that doesn't hospitalized you is definitely being a baby

My proof is my cat came from a litter of kittens taken from their parents at birth. And while being taught nothing about how being a cat works she instinctively knew how to be a cat. You can do this for any animal even! Crazy how nature be like that

>hyper-medicalization
go to Any Forums then
I think its more sensible to fight them and not teenage girls

Btw girls have to perform with menstruation pains, painkillers are obvious solution. I dont understand how can you judge it without experiencing it?

Again, not my fucking problem your mom didnt tell you about your vagina ehrn it started bleeding 10 years ago.

Oh no! A mild tummy ache better drug myself for a quarter of my life

It destroys your kidneys but most people take that shit regularly like it's nothing

if the avoidance of pain is bad then the increase of your pain is good, but i'm guessing you don't live your life according to this creed implicit to your incorrect silly thinking
ok well you enjoy that one man
i didnt say it was your problem i said its wrong not to do it. you are making it your problem by opposing basic education

Hot water brown sugar and ginger tea is the period pain cure.
For all you "tfw no qt azn gf" types, know that if you actually do get one, you need to become an expert in traditional Chinese medicine. Unless you go for a westernized one, but they're the ones making movies like this so choose carefully.

No, Chinese think drinking hot water is the cure for everything. They almost never consume Western pharmaceuticals like ibuprofen for common ailments.

It's ibuprofen not heroin you sperg