Childhood traumatic movie scenes

Attached: 7zoH.gif (500x208, 1017.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ
youtu.be/_qiDuHCKSc8?t=97
youtu.be/-Y2wqkD2KVM?t=69
youtube.com/watch?v=402xHwQGVsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coffin scene in Dr. Zhivago. Freaked me out for years.

This is TV, but fuck it. This shit was metal
youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ

youtu.be/_qiDuHCKSc8?t=97
Watched this in complete darkness while everyone else was asleep when I was 8.
What the fuck was that George?

zelda from the original pet sematary.
i was like 10 and ive watched freddy, hellraiser you name it already, but that fucking scene with her disabled sister gave me fucking nightmares and i couldnt watch it, like at all.
dont really know why, im not afraid of disabled people irl.

Attached: Zelda2.png (1280x641, 798.12K)

As a little kid, this got me bad

Attached: Judge_Doom_Eyes.jpg (1920x1040, 262.37K)

wheres this from

Bilbo

youtu.be/-Y2wqkD2KVM?t=69

Mission to Mars (2000). Somehow rated PG. The dude in the tornado has his head explode in his helmet shortly before his limbs are ripped from his torso.
BRUH

Attached: AccurateWeakLamprey-size_restricted.gif (327x251, 2.4M)

This whole sequence in Robocop 2 scared the hell out of me (I was about 10). Weird considering Robocop 1 was a far more violent and gory movie but I was fine with it.

Attached: robocop-robocop-cain.gif (498x373, 1.63M)

youtube.com/watch?v=402xHwQGVsE

Doesn't Mars have such low gravity and lack of athmosphere that even a mach 1 tornado wouldn't do shit to you?

the dude exposing himself to the vacuum of space really fucked me up

The tornado was a defense mechanism sent by the ayys or something. Scientifically you're probably right. But this was Hollywood
Especially since the only other time I saw something similar on Magic Schoolbus, it was trivial.

Attached: 2135974517-3-1.gif (402x302, 446.75K)

It was a tie between The Thing and Poltergeist.

Attached: image-large.gif (350x147, 303.14K)

This fucker

Attached: mothman.jpg (707x306, 7.52K)

You will die of asphixiation way before you froze to death. In fact cold doesn't even make it in the top 10 problems of exposing yourself to the vacuum of space

You know back in my day childhood trauma meant your drunken father beating and raping your mother in front of you while she screams in pain and then yelling and whipping you for asking him to stop. But I guess nowadays zoomers think watching le scawy movies is just as traumatizing.

Attached: 0617_NeilDegrasseTyson_Gluekit_oneuseonly-696x531.jpg (696x531, 54.7K)

Yeah the atmosphere isn’t very dense on Mars so there are barely any winds.

the first 5-10 minutes of the movie Mimic.
I put the VHS back into its receptacle and walked my 10 year old ass down the street and into the movie rental place to return it that instant. I'd sneaked out to rent something unchecked that afternoon as mom wasn't home.
It was a big dud that time.
There was something very unnerving about that movie, and I wasn't exactly afraid of horror or ''grit'' in general.

If I'd titled it "spooky" or "creepy" scenes instead of "childhood traumatic" we wouldn't have been graced by your presence now, would we?

Dude, even event Horizon scene made more sense and was more terrifying. You can go full Hollywood and still be somewhat realistic, freezing in space is similar to be mauled by dinosaurs as primary cause of death when falling into lava

It’s true though. There’s no air in space so heat does not conduct very well, that’s why spaceships have issues external heating since they can’t dissipate it. As that user said you would asphyxiate before any severe damage from other sources besides the initial decompression.

weak zoomer bait

Attached: 20394809809345.png (318x366, 253.14K)

Judge Doom fucked my little boy mind up good. I could watch Terminator and shit like that but Judge Fucking Doom scared me shitless.

You watched Doctor Zhivago as a kid? Are you 70 yrs old or were you just a weird kid?

Did this movie have a scene where some guy starts to transform into some monster in a subway station? That scene was fucking creepy when I was a kid

Felt under my bed for a long time before going to sleep.

Attached: download.jpg (331x152, 4.95K)

Satan.
What a sorry name for an angel.

yes! that's literally the beginning scene, and what I'm talking about. It's not even the concept of it, what happens, but just the film-making itself, there was something actually ''gut-wrenching'' about it, like physically upsetting, stomach turning for me as a kid.
I popped it out the VCR as fast as I could and felt like I had just witnessed something ''really wrong'' bc it felt almost too real. Like I have not seen it, but like if you stumbled upon a footage of a death and thought it was from a movie, only to get this feeling it was actually a real death recorded and posed as ''movie footage''. You know that feeling?

Absolutely scared me shitless

I thought the gasses in your body expands and you pop like a balloon

Buncha pussies in here. This thing is some real nightmare fuel.

Attached: tumblr_p274ux2c0P1wylphuo2_500.gifv.gif (500x269, 781.23K)

I remember watching it as a kid and be scared as hell.
Awesome movie, user.

>Angels to some, demosn to others.

This bitch was scarier. She was straight up trying to sexually assault Bob Hoskins and looked like an ugly tranny. I was terrified as a child

Attached: dggdfgdhdf.jpg (1280x693, 143.05K)