WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL?

>WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL?
*fires gun out airplane door*
>HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
*releases hooded victim back to his seat*

I don’t get it, am I fucking retarded? The entire airplane scene is just confusing to me.

Attached: 9D56589B-A83F-4840-8082-15CBEC075856.jpg (1284x723, 310.4K)

YOU’RE A BIG GUY

In the extended director's cut he actually shot a goose out of the air unscripted. Nolan was so impressed they kept it in.

Couldn't CIA have just said that he didn't want to fire a gun in a closed metal tube? That he thought executing a man with a pistol was slightly more human than throwing someone out of an airplane while alive?

Perhaps you're wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Attached: crashing this plane.jpg (480x853, 75.58K)

Holy shit, you have a link for this?
I can’t find it on YouTube

He forgot bullets don't fly but rather are propelled by expanding gas which is depleted after the bullet exits the barrel of the gun, so the bullet fell to earth and he sees this and decides to comment about it, referring to the bullet as masculine. Perhaps English isn't his first language, instead one that has masculine and feminine cases.

If you aren't being facetious and you actually don't get it then yes you are retarded.

Fucking explain it then, I’m not memeing, I don’t understand the airplane scene at all.

Attached: 1625095824656.png (1031x804, 849.66K)

In that particular moment CIA was bluffing, he wanted to appear as though he was killing off those who didn't talk. Bane calls his bluff in the very next line of dialogue. You seriously need a 2 digit IQ to be confused by this.

OHHHHHH BECAUSE THEY HAVE HOODS OVER THEIR HEADS AND CANT SEE
Still fucking retarded, what if the guy screamed or the other captives counted the footsteps?

So you’re wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

In this scene, CIA does neither because he ACTUALLY has no intention of killing the captives, he merely wishes to pretend that he kills them so that the other captives would hear and be intimidated.

The reason why he shoots is because when a man falls, he screams, and if you shoot a man, he does not. However, if CIA was to not shoot the man, and instead throw him out of the plane, he would achieve the intended result of scaring the captives with the scream of the captive who is plummeting to his death.

Bane points this out, and this is why the captives are smart enough not to talk

I believe I can explain. Your parents were related but chose to throw caution to the wind and the resulting inbreeding led to them giving birth to a learning-disabled gimp (you).

Do you realize how much noise an open door on a plane in flight causes?

> The reason why he shoots is because when a man falls, he screams, and if you shoot a man, he does not.
But if you shoot right next to a mans head after threatening to kill him, he might scream.

He shoots the air because he wants to scare the other captured men. He wants them to think he killed one of them, and will kill the rest if they don't give up information.
But, he didn't actually want to kill the guy.
If he kills all three guys when they don't answer him the first time, well that's it, he just got three men that work for Bane and killed them all. He'd get nothing out of that great opportunity.
If he killed the guy by throwing him out the window, the other captured men would hear screaming on the way down, so he pretends to shoot the guy first, so they wouldn't expect to hear screaming.
Bane then says "You know by shooting that guy, you proved you're not going to kill us, right?" The idea is that Bane deduced all of that from CIA shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane. CIA didn't need to shoot the guy if he threw him out of a plane because the fall would kill him. So if he shot, he didn't actually throw the guy from the window.
It's definitely communicated weirdly, the whole scene is. I mean, I'll meme on you for being a retard that couldn't understand Nolan's vision, but don't feel bad for not getting it all right away. The whole scene definitely feels like "uhhh, I guess random cool shit keeps happening but I'm not really absorbing anything from it."

*blushes* Why thank you user *tee hee*

guns aren't loud in movies

Unlikely, a shot is quick and is over in a second, plummeting to your death takes a while

It's explained in the novel