Are White people allowed to have one fucking thing in this hell world?

Are White people allowed to have one fucking thing in this hell world?

Attached: white genocide.jpg (4032x2880, 2.92M)

Revolting monkeys.

nope and if there is one thing that was sacred to white people it was the cheaper by the dozen movies

In real life: yes.
In the movies: no.

>WMBF
Kino incoming

>remake of a shitty remake
why

Attached: MV5BYzhkNDFkYjktM2IyMS00YjVhLWExYjUtMTE3YjY1NDEyOTAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg (960x1440, 541.87K)

nigga affirmative action and title 9 laws literally make sure the government favors minorities over Whites for education and job placement in this country, are you retarded?

>literally zero asians

lol the future clash between blacks and asians in our diverse hell holes will be hilarious, you are already seeing it start

left: how americans see themselves
right: how they actually are

No such thing as White people, sweetie

Have they remade Beethoven with a pitbull yet?

Attached: Beethovenposter.jpg (866x1280, 345.71K)

there's an Indian kid in the upper left corner, they're kinda asian

Attached: 2250C640-FB3A-4A87-B805-B2200772342E.gif (384x288, 480.94K)

Ah yes, the cultural cornerstone of white civilization, "Cheaper by the Dozen"

I keep forgetting how much whiter this country was in the early 2000s. Fuck we really fucked the last 20 years up bad.

Attached: 1607222051993.jpg (620x598, 50.71K)

Like what? Neighborhoods? Advocate groups? The ability to organize without a thousand FBI faggots infiltrating and starting plots.
White people are ether enemy not the system, and the system is Jewish.

Any Forums will pretend they always liked it and it was a huge part of their childhood that is now ruined. You know the routine.

>no one is talking about the dogs being counted as "children"

You mean how much whiter media was. Racial demographics irl probably aren’t much different.

White people were 95% of this country less than a century ago, and by 2040 they'll be less than 50%.

If you don't think that's coordinated by jews in Washington who are trying to weaken ethnic hegemony in cohesion then you're too stupid to be here.

What's wrong? I thought this was the future guys with a COLONIZING fetish wanted

Attached: 1568743461440.png (479x330, 205.5K)

Hide the pain, Zach.

Attached: hide-pain-harold-title-red%20-web.jpg (1300x867, 152.44K)

They all should be mixed there but those kids seem all adopted
Do movie directors even know that racemix doesnt produce neither black or white children but usually a white person with black phenotypes.

Hispanic numbers have shot through the roof, though will likely settle sometime in the 2030s. That's the reason H-wood tries to insert blacks everywhere they can but they're always the light-skinned "could be black, could be puerto rican who knows" blacks. The black population has actually dropped a whole percentage point over the last 10 years IIRC.

Lol no but now that you said it, it will happen

I grew up in Pennsylvania but now live in Colorado so I’m experiencing a large Hispanic population area for the first time in my life. The women are fucking hot though so there’s that.

Watching America from a distance is weird.
You got this corrupt and failing empire, with a completely dead culture. But the machine is still spitting out zombies like this. Reanimating the corpse. With new body parts.

A remake of a remake, with every remake you lose something more of the soul.

Attached: 14019854331743.webm (1024x576, 1.79M)

Attached: WHITE.png (1088x434, 396.14K)

Well yeah, but that’s different than 2003 to now.

They fall off by the time they hit 30 much harder than non-Hispanic women do. Don't fall for their tricks, user.

Here in Texas, Mexicans are just part of the scenery like cows or trucks. It must be strange for places like Idaho or Tennessee to suddenly start seeing them everywhere.

No. (((They))) hate us

Like the back of me hand

2000 census was 75.1% non-Hispanic White

2020 census estimates is at or below 60%

That's a big demographic change in just two decades.

>left=Midwest farm family
>right=Southern plantation owner

They're the same picture :^)

God Piper Perabo was a such a top tier early 00s babe.

Attached: 825796FB-DEF9-471A-B5A8-71B181ECFA2F.jpg (506x768, 109.74K)

What is the spic's opinion about this overepresentation of niggersm in media? i've heard they hate them because they are lazy. And they are a lot of spics in USA so the reasonal thing for companies would be to aim at the first.

Attached: 1629076222383.jpg (472x544, 51.34K)

bring back braff posting

Why do whites seethe over make believe instead of improving their lives?

Uh yikes. demographics aren't real. We're all one race, the human race. That's why diversity is important. We need to end Whiteness and support Kurdistan and Israel