How does the 3D world in this episode still seem as surreal as it did back in the 90s...

How does the 3D world in this episode still seem as surreal as it did back in the 90s? Fucking incredible how well it still holds up.

Attached: The.Simpsons.S07E06.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4_snapshot_16.36.779.jpg (720x540, 42.29K)

What's the 4th dimension like bros?

>P=NP
what does this stand for?

Looks better than the metaverse

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Some conjecture which has a million dollar prize if someone proves it, they say it would change the world if it could be proved.

I heard it's time. There was a great gif once with a guy walking and he had afterimages and that was a sort of object in the dimension, meaning any period of time as a whole always exists and you get to spectate any part of it. Seems like total bullshit but was interesting to think about.

It's a pro-trans message, Penis = No Problem

Attached: 1616595417201.gif (256x256, 687.22K)

Sneed in 3D

Now this, I never understood. What the fuck is that supposed to be? It's a square moving in and out of itself? I don't get it.

Male privilege

That’s fucking easy
P = 5
N = 1
5 = 5 * 1
give me my money

I also felt this episode was really unnerving. I never liked the way it ended with Homer trapped in the 3D world.

90's kids can fuck off

Unironically, it's a bane gif

>I never liked the way it ended with Homer trapped in the 3D world
I mean, it's a horror episode. Makes sense for it to not need a happy ending. Also, at least Homer was happy at the end.

Its a hypercube

A tesseract, also known as a hypercube, is a four-dimensional cube, or, alternately, it is the extension of the idea of a square to a four-dimensional space in the same way that a cube is the extension of the idea of a square to a three-dimensional space.

where is the 4th dimension?

Where do I get an architect wife like Marge bros?

Attached: 1633754784978.jpg (720x540, 94.77K)

The all spark...

>shitty draw distance
That objectively does not hold up and I’m tired of pretending otherwise

Do you even remember the episode? It's a little field that is just supposed to represent the third dimension and it sucks itself up. There is nothing beyond said field since anything beyond it would just lead back to the 2D realm.