No description of the attacker though, we’ll never know who committed this terrible act

No description of the attacker though, we’ll never know who committed this terrible act.

Attached: 203FD2E3-3EC2-4CFB-8720-8B409DFA957A.jpg (750x1249, 539.23K)

White supremacy strikes again

Attached: 1644836087396.jpg (1478x1298, 482.35K)

I volunteer donating my big white dick to her Asian pussy help her recover from this trauma

Why do blacks hate Asians?

no description of the attacker means black

also "single father", "struggling teen" are some other buzzwords.

Why are Americans so violent?

BLACKED

they charge a whole dollar for a loosie

white culture being imported from across the world

Attached: 1616709893745 (1).jpg (680x338, 65.94K)

>"Us women, Asians, the elderly need your help,"
Whose help?

see

So you're saying she wants to protect black people and thats why she didnt say anything on her social media?
Or come to think of it, she could be one of those people who doesn't see race and just sees people as people (there are actually people like this, where race isnt the first thing that comes into their mind).

seeing "asians" born in the west try to identify as asian is hilarious
you are not asian, you are an americanized abomination

Attached: Hollywood vs. Asia.jpg (1004x1558, 1.27M)

you know who

Attached: 1625783303680.jpg (828x878, 350.02K)

Her social media audience and people who share her message it.

LOL THIS
we dont know the race but we know the nationality
a violent ameriSHART

Because Asians disprove that America is racist

Let's just call a spade a spade, shall we? No need for the mental gymnastics.

As someone who grew up in S Korea, no. Majority of asian girls dont look like the right side.

The difference in that image is that the whamen on the right have all plastic surgery

>*squints*
This anti-white racism needs to stop!

Don't ask for help, bitch. You asked for this.

I meant anti-asian but fucked it up lol.

>No description of the attacker though
You just know

>mystery attack happens just as marketing for the show is underway
Interesting.

American Asians are all BLM worshipping Democrats. They deserve to get beaten up. Reap what you sow
>worship black criminals
>get beaten up by them
>blame white men for said attacks

If your failures aren't your fault and everyone is equal, then any successes had by others and failures by you must be the result of external oppression.
All leftist ideology inevitably must head in this direction, therefore any situation where someone is "better" must be brought down or destroyed. Asians prove niggers are lazy. Niggers have every advantage on the planet yet go to the hood and nearly every business is owned by a slant or a spic because blacks lack the foresight to make their own business.

>three gooks with more plastic surgeries then brain cells
Nice try but my god why would you pick Korean girls for that example. Literally the naturally ugliest and most insecure girls in Asia, most of them look like uncanny valley mannequins because of too much surgery

I get it user, funny.

Western Asians are incredibly unlikeable, they’re all mentally ill. I’m glad blacks beat them up

>American Asians are all BLM worshipping Democrats
whats up with that? theyre so obnoxious about it too...

Funny how you guys love statistics so much yet when it comes to attacks on Asians, I never see any

>Go on her IG and Twitter
>ask things like: “Hey can you help us identify your attacker?? Any other details you might want to share??
>Repeat

>amid a wave of anti-Asian violence
Is there really "a wave of anti-Asian violence" ongoing right now though? What are the actual statistics on it?

Lucy easily mogs everyone there

JUST FOUND A PIC OF HER ATTACKER

Attached: FB858182-942A-440F-A5F6-90AEBDE80F2A.jpg (1600x901, 368.06K)

they don't
blacks attack everyone
whites, blacks, asians

the only reason why you only hear of asian attacks is because of asian privilege. whites lives simply do not matter. neither the black ones. only asian ones do. asians are fastest growing race group in america. (hispanic is not a race)

what does :cops mean?

Seriously. I don't get the kind of brain damage of the person who made this to include Lucy fucking Liu of all people.

These crimes always peak on the west coast during Chinese new year because nogs know that elderly Asians carry large amounts of cash on them and don't have the ability fight back against them

they don't like seeing that it's actually possible to succeed

they're all natural and one of them is taiwanese

Attached: tzuyu natural.jpg (900x993, 156.08K)

Rule #1: If the attacker was white they will NOT miss the opportunity to emphasize that. If they don't specify the race of the attacker it means it was one of the "protected" races, i.e. not white.

I want to protect asian women

blacks hate and wish to attack everyone, asians are just seen as meek and helpless so they are more often targets

>gentle giant
stop posting satire pictures as if they're real

>she could be one of those people who doesn't see race and just sees people as people (there are actually people like this, where race isnt the first thing that comes into their mind).
According to modern mainstream Leftists those people are called "racists".