Gets bludgeoned with 5000 newtons of force

>gets bludgeoned with 5000 newtons of force
>its ok bro i have chainmail

Attached: mithril.png (482x327, 320.25K)

Yeah that always stuck out to me too, I don't care if the spear didn't pierce him he should've had his entire rib cage collapsed

Hobbits were strong as fuck. All you eat is carrots and mushrroms and beef and hike all day.

>All you eat is carrots and mushrroms and beef and hike all day.
I once saw a news report on a kid that only eats carrots. Refused to eat anything else.
Little shit literally turned orange. His skin was already yellow-orange

it's magic chainmail tho

yet another thing hackson fucked up

Mithril, it’s stab proof

>prevents thrilling death
>thanks my thrill chainmail
bravo, Tolkien

not even a cheap vibranium deflect or shiny explosion sfx to let us see it's magic

It's a magic armor. Duh. But I'll give you one point for the simple reason of not using
>wHy DiDn'T tHeY jUsT fLy le eAgLeS tO mOrDoR?!

Beta-Carotene is a pigment and will turn people into that color if they eat too much of it.

but then what does it do to the trolls spear? does it magically repel it?

In the books its an Orc Chieftain the size of a adult man, not some 'end of level Troll boss'. In the books the Orc pins Frodo up against the wall with a spear, which because of the mithril armor doesnt puncture through. It just leaves a bruise underneath.

He can barely breathe afterwards too.

Based Tolkien-lorefag

Jesus, Hackson really lives up to the name

SNEED quick bros eat carrots

The whole three movies are nothing but fuck ups im literally slapping my forehead sighning the whole time

In the film, the troll's spear slides off the mail and hits the wall behind him so that only the crossguard really strikes Frodo in the chest, however it's still not great as it should probably have sliced the inside of his arm, as the mail had only very short sleeves, even if the mithril protected the side of his chest.

bro do you know anything about dwarf metal tech

>this bit of unrealistic fantasy by which the character is saved by a magical vest, is better than this bit of unrealistic fantasy by which the character is saved by a magical vest
fantashitters deserve the rope

you can put a chainmail vest on and take a full blown swing from a baseball bat and barely feel a thing. try it

It's a non newtonian fluid metal chain mail.

The quiet place aliens wouldn't have stood a chance for this same reason either. Doesn't matter how bulletproof their exoskeleton is, when a fast enough projectile can easily turn the soft tissue inside into mush.

These are so stupid but I love them

Comparing events in the OG fantasy to their depictions in the adaptation? Unthinkable. Fucking underage retard. Why are you even here?

wanna Fanta, doncha wanna?

Yeah sure I'll just go to the chainmail store and grab some.

Oh yes. In a world where floating pussyeye can control and see everything, laws of Newton must stand.