Modern zoomer horror

>modern zoomer horror

Attached: Intrudermcv2.png (451x344, 185.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GliSKuZ0SWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Analog horror is leagues better than the jumpscare bullshit that theaters were full of in the 2000's

True
Mandela Catalog has broken me but with how Vol 2 played out, it's not really that bad.
The eventual downside of it is that now there would be a bunch of copypastes going around jumping on the analog horror bandwagon

Attached: IMG_20220317_221145_064.jpg (1280x951, 49.24K)

>Slenderman
>Sirenhead
>Analog Horror
>Liminal Space
What's next?

I had to look up what analog horror was, and apparently it's some youtube thing? Jumpscare shovelware movies were only good for getting your girl to sit in your lap in the movie theater anyway.

The Monument Mythos is a good one

Going back full circle to Any Forums creepypastas or some VHS Horror shit
Analog horror relies on atmosphere and lore building. They rarely rely on jumpscares afaik

>IS THAT A DISTORTED FACE IN A SLOW BURN GENRE-SUBVERTING OMINOUS DARK AND EERIE GUT WRENCHING ATMOSPHERIC YOUTUBE VIDEO ESSAY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSANE

Attached: 3F693E0B-7D28-4178-85A6-5DD6D90FCF6A.gif (373x384, 2.39M)

>Analog horror relies on atmosphere and lore building.
So it's just horror without jumpscare shit, but it's made to look like it was recorded pre-digitally or something? Does it even have any scary imagery, or is it just "this guy was actually a ghost the whole time" shit? Foreigners used to laugh at Americans for finding that sort of thing scary.

dorcelessness.

Attached: 1642739165572.jpg (588x828, 26.15K)

Americas are the biggest retards on the planet, they have zero standards and will eat anything up.

>Analog horror relies on atmosphere and lore building. They rarely rely on jumpscares afaik
sounds gay

Boo

Kek. Explain yourselves, zoomers.

Mandela Catalog is the worst kind of analog horror. Try stuff like Gemini Home Entertainment.

Gemini has one good video, the very first one. Really all these channels are just knock offs of Local 58 which is 10/10 kino, even the better ones like Monument Mythos still suck for the most part and only have a few good hits, like DEANDEMOCRACY

>So it's just horror without jumpscare shit, but it's made to look like it was recorded pre-digitally or something?
Yea. The way it works is that they go as far as copying VHS/Analog Television aesthetic while adding their own twist or so as part of an over arcing story

>Does it even have any scary imagery
It depends. Mandela Catalog uses exaggerated appearances as a way to "terrify" viewers since the lore of the series revolves around demons taking over the appearances of people albeit in an imperfect form

Gemini Home Entertainment is quite a great example of Analog Horror. I stopped watching around the video where the guy making wildlife vids saw an actual Skinwalker pretending to be a human

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 32.09K)

Momument works best once you finish it and think back. Gemini's newest videos are pretty good. I found this single episode one: youtu.be/GliSKuZ0SWE

Early 2000s hacker horror, mark my words. It's going to make Neuromancer seem like high art by comparison.

I am going insane just by looking at that picture.

Gemini is okay, Local58 is the OG and all of his videos are excellent, most other channels jumping on the analog horror bandwagon are pretty mediocre. I watched one yesterday where the video was made to look like the television that plays on those screens on the back of airplane seats and then the big scary part was "oh no plane is going down everyone screaming in the background" like that was just the most horrifying thing ever. No explanation for why the plane went down, no explanation for why you could hear screaming on what was supposed to be a tape of the airplane TV. Just absolutely mediocre.

That plane concept could've actually been cool if done correctly

Gemini is easily the best of them all but it's not scary.
Mandela, inspite of its presentation actually scares me to the point I cannot watch it at night.

The creator itself made alot of videos explaining the background lore of how things went down and what's going on which ties to Vol 1 and 2 ( the main series )
Everyone agrees that Local58 is the OG. They had that thing where it turned out that the Moon is causing chaos but then suddenly it was changed after the sleep video. What was it about

They'll expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

>this makes the zoomer shit, piss, puke, menstruate, cum, sneeze and from horror

Attached: original.jpg (640x480, 53.49K)