Does anyone have any lists similar to this that go over things that pre-code films were able to get away with?

Does anyone have any lists similar to this that go over things that pre-code films were able to get away with?
precodemisbehaving.com/2015/03/pre-code-nudity-update-and-film-guide.html?m=1
I find the pre-Hay's code time period very interesting and want to learn more about it

Attached: 3197770191_a975d83465.jpg (500x313, 25.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pre-code.com/category/film-topics/nudity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actual film discussion in Any Forums?
Get this shit out of here.
We argue about capextnvrshit not film.

Attached: sneedlings.jpg (592x770, 85.89K)

what do pre-code mean?

A bunch of the very first motion picture studies from the 1880s contain nudity. Some of its pretty hot.

Films made before the the Hays Code drastically limited what Hollywood was allowed to produce.

Actual discussion about film on Any Forums?
Get this shit out of here.
We argue about capeshit.

Good list here

pre-code.com/category/film-topics/nudity/

Lots of racy stuff you wouldn’t even see nowadays. One scene from the sign of the cross had a naked woman tied to a stake with an ape (man in costume) near her, implying she was to be raped by it

Lots of Caligula style orgies in the historical movies too

Jews hadn't yet gotten to where they could brainwash and program. It was free and liberated

based. thanks. any more that don't explicitly focus on the nudity?

>he is on a film board
>he has never heard of the Hays code
There are times when we allow too much, I think.

Any Forums isn't about discussing films anymore. it's just sfw Any Forums and Any Forums

Tbh I wonder how many films of this era are now lost/destroyed.

Sadly quite a lot of them are, especially silent films

Honestly I can't tell you, would like to know.

What are some good pre-code films for someone who hasn't really seen any?

>Lots of Caligula style orgies in the historical movies too
based

>you wouldn’t even see nowadays
Let's not exaggerate. Even without the code nudity in movies was very rare. Yeah, there was this bizarre obsession with apes raping women, but it was never shown in any movie.

In Murders in the Rue Morgue the plot is also about some retarded thing like this.

>In 1845 in Paris, mad scientist Dr. Mirakle abducts young women and injects them with ape blood to create a mate for Erik, his talking sideshow ape.

I watched Murder at the Vanities the other day. Pretty nice whodunnit movie.

The apes are a metaphor for blacks

The origin of BLACKED

Turns out the producers were Jews too

I've seen nudity in some old German, American and Soviet movies. It's always a surprise seeing a naked woman in a movie from 1920s or 1930s. It's like a rare gem.

Griffith while being this super racist uber conservative liked his naked chicks. There are some tits and asses in some of his films.

There's nudity in Metropolis and some other Lang's movie, maybe Dr. Mabuse.

The Soviet movie with a naked girl is called Earth, by Dovzhenko.

Also, lots of tits in ethnographic movies that were quite popular back then. I think Moana (1926) and Nanook both have some nudity. Murnau's Tabu probably also, but I don't remember.

>he has never heard of the Hays code
why would i?

Attached: The Sign of the Cross (1932) lesbian dance.webm (720x532, 2.93M)

>Griffith while being this super racist uber conservative
stopped reading there

Funny thing, I don't remember any nudity in French films from that era. I think there were some tits in something, but I'm not sure. The plots however are all about cucking, raping or being a creep.

Yeah, yeah, he was a progressive because he made a Chinese (yellow face) a good guy in one of his movies.