My cousin just bought tickets to a Jimmy Carr show for me and her. How should I heckle him?

My cousin just bought tickets to a Jimmy Carr show for me and her. How should I heckle him?

Attached: JimmyCarr.jpg (750x750, 459.5K)

make up your mind. is your cousin female or male?

he's not unfunny enough to heckle it'll just be boring because everyone else will think you're wrong

Call him a soft cunt

why even support this anti-Semite

maybe contact the ADL and see if they have anything organized

refer to his country as pakistan 2

>Jimmy Carr? More like Jimmy Bicycle

Throw some poo at his smug head.

Tell him you fucked his mom haha

Tell him he should be cancelled for the holocaust joke he made on twitter. Try to start a chant.

>Jimmy Carr? More like Jimmy Bike! HA!

Something Hillsborough related. There's something about the 96 that makes do a complete 360 on edgy humor

Jimmy Carr? More like let's cram a bunch of jees into a car like they're circus clowns and drive em into a giant furnace!

My cousin went to a show and heckled him, did not end well

Only heckle if he asks for heckles, because actual heckling is cringe. If he does call for heckles like he used to do, ask him when he found out he had downs syndrome.

ask him about his tax arrangements, or else just call him a cunt

say you're busy and spend the evening jerking off instead, better use of your time

Shoot him from the stands with a crossbow
If you don’t feel comfortable with that start practicing with one of these

Attached: 584BD6C4-1941-4AFD-AC83-CC033C3AEEDD.jpg (498x650, 44.48K)

ask if his high-heel shoe lifts match his g-string. He is clearly in a media cabal if you look at all the favourable "candid" pictures available of him to conceal his height.

I laughed.

Don't heckle people. I was heckled off stage during my stand up comedy debut.

>look up epic Jimmy carr heckler comeback compilation
>instead of making fun of the heckler, he just has 2-3 practiced responses that he recycles and then follows with that dumb fake laugh

Why does his hand look like the hands from the GTA remaster

mock his hairline