Cuckolding is now mainstream enough that Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas are starring in an erotic thriller where he is a...

cuckolding is now mainstream enough that Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas are starring in an erotic thriller where he is a cuck and she is the hotwife fucking studs

youtu.be/h0zqe_As_qo

How is this possible? Will they include a cream pie eating scene? A subplot where Ben is locked in chastity?

Attached: C619A559-4C1F-4F8B-BFA2-7EDE2926B67F.jpg (1382x2048, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaux_profondes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuckolding is pretty normal now. I specifically look for couples on tinder where the girl is looking to play the field. Makes it easier to bang hotter women if you agree to let their husband watch.

>A subplot where Ben is locked in chastity
lol'd

Greenlit 13 years ago from a 1957 novel

monogamy isn't natural. get over it already so we can stop with the cuck/blacked spam

This. Masturbating to your wife getting fucked by a better guy is natural.

kek

Single chad impregnating multiple women is indeed natural and makes evolutionary sense.

Single woman fucking multiple men? Doesn't seem so natural, she can only bear one child at a time.

>How is this possible? Will they include a cream pie eating scene? A subplot where Ben is locked in chastity?
Doubt it, fetishes in films are usually half assed, for a good reason probably.

Degenarate

This movie will be life fuel for /gif/cels

Attached: FNTaCBZaQAMaGYa.jpg (1347x562, 103.2K)

It’s based on a novel written in the 1950s, which was highly praised at the time it was published.

The premise is retarded
>bored wife gives her husband an ultimatum that she's either gets to fuck who she wants or she'll leave him and the kids
Who would say yes to that? Literally just break up. The marriage is obviously over.

The French already made it into a movie in the 1980s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaux_profondes

Everything Highsmith wrote was based. She was woke on the semicaust too.

Attached: based dyke.jpg (637x684, 165.96K)

There’s no greater pleasure than cumming inside a married woman’s pussy after you fucked her better than her husband ever could.

>When she was living in Switzerland in the 1980s, she used nearly 40 aliases when writing to government bodies and newspapers deploring the state of Israel and the "influence" of the Jews.
I kneel.

I love my wife more than anything, especially as the mother of my children, but if she ever even touched another man I'd end her without a moment of hesitation. Inshallah.

This but reverse.

Normally I’d say this was unrealistic. But Ana De Armas is a goddess so it makes some sense to compromise to keep her

Would you do it guys? Let her lock you in chastity and cuckold you in exchange for being a loving wife?

Attached: 6592C259-6209-4A1A-AE96-07682BA8647E.jpg (634x839, 92.91K)

Was Gone Girl the last good erotic thriller?

>small tits with brown shitskin nipples
>almost certainly dirty brown vulva too
>goddess

>cuckolding is now mainstream
>now

how do you know you're talking to a zoomer: the post

Attached: Unfaithful_(2002_film).jpg (259x385, 12.25K)

Holy based

Small tits:big ass is the true golden ratio

>Goddess
Your standards are too low. She's a 10 face with a 6/10 body. We did coke and supermodels in the 80s, pal.

Honestly? No.
I wild rather study sex-techniques and become better in bed, even if i have to wear extra-dildos for her.
If she insist in having sex with other men, not even a threesome but alone, i will dump her at the speed of light.

You can see her nips elsewhere and they’re pink. So her pusy is pink too

In the movie the husband didnt knew his wife had an affair.
In the moment he can he kills the guy.

She wants to feel a real mans cock. Not some dildo joke because you don’t measure up. If you loved her you’d enjoy seeing her get pleasure

Attached: oHKRJrC.gif (492x200, 1.56M)

If she loved me she will know my feels.
At that point just break with her.

>Single woman fucking multiple men? Doesn't seem so natural
human dong is anatomically designed to scoop out semen from the vagina as you fuck it
as in, scoop out the semen from the last guy that fucked her today
as in, men running around fucking whatever women they see
as in, the natural state of women is to be fucked nonstop by whatever males are passing by
QED you're wrong

Attached: FUCK.jpg (1000x562, 55.84K)

time to get a new prescription four eyes

Only the best mans sperm would win the race

That’s why penises are shaped the way they are. To fuck a woman who’s already been cummed inside and scoop out as much as possible before depositing your own

Genetically. The first or last man to breed a woman in a gangbang is likeliest to get her pregnant. So either the alpha or the sneaky omega

It's also "natural" for the male to murder or brutalize other apes that try to fuck his woman. The natural state of man is towards domination and keeping his pussy locked up, you cuckold homosexual.

user, I don't know how to phrase this delicately, but you're a retard that believes everything they read on reddit and none of what you said is true

>my degenerate fetish is natural! my penis scoops out cum! it's designed to do that!
Why do you have to cope so hard with the fact that you're a broken pervert?

that's not true you dumb redditor

That also happens in the movie though

>ate the kikes
>luv me Khazar Milkers
>simple as