Only good Harry Potter movies

Only good Harry Potter movies.
And no, 3 sucks.

Attached: 71k5+a4ap0L._SY550_.jpg (393x550, 50.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrZB9nPMvS4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>americans are scared of the word philosopher
do they really?

True, 2nd one especially is very underated

Absolutely based. Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets are comfy movies.

4 is also good. But yeah Columbus should've sucked it up and done all 8... just cast your children in the movie man. Wtf was so hard about that? Other people did it if I recall correctly

Chamber of Secrets is the best HP movie and I will never change my stance on this.

The first 2 Harry Potter movies are the only ones that actually felt magical. I don't really mind the other ones but Deathly Hallows part 1 is so fucking bad with how grey and drab it is.

Americans don't think, therefore they can't conceive of what a philosopher does.

You can definitely see the total shift in 3 which is what the remainder of the films used. 1 and 2 are really comfy and I hated Chamber (the book) as a kid. Prisoner was my favorite book when it came out, but even watching 3 when it was new (I was what, 14?) I could see how edgy and mature it was trying to be.

That shot of Harry writing was someone else. They needed someone with perfect handwriting.

But it didn't even look like that person had their pen licence?? Fuck how bad is Radcliffe's writing?

4 was a disaster of an adaptation but still a fun ride. 3 is in a similar boat, and the tonal whiplash between edgy scenes and unnecessary humor didn't help, but the directing and music (last one to have based John Williams: youtube.com/watch?v=MrZB9nPMvS4) salvage it. I didn't even mind the washed out look in this one because I think it paired well with the autumn aesthetic, unlike in 5-8 where it feels drab for no reason.
2 is still the best though, even if it can feel derivative of 1 at times. Kino practical effects (Whomping Willow, Aragog, Basilisk) that have aged like wine, stellar soundtrack, magical atmosphere, and a solid adaptation of the book.

Attached: iu.jpg (1920x800, 206.69K)

>Britons cannot into alliteration which is much more pleasing to the ear

Yeah it's 2 > 4 > 1 > whatever you want really
4 is fun because of sports theme, magic sports was top shelf and everyone loves the book for similar reasons, so doesn't matter too much about the movie liberties.

3 was a decent movie though.

Attached: 1622023795504.jpg (2033x2060, 1.38M)

Is Barty Crouch Jr. canonically the most adept wizard?

Harry Potter is absurdly alliterative already, and the Philospher's Stone is a real thing. Nicholas Flammel is still alive and kicking, but he's moved on to Agartha.

Harry should have never been the main focus. He's not particularly great at anything and had everything handed to him by others who were more highly skilled or intelligent. If that was the case, it would have been a much better story arc for Neville to be the focus.

Attached: 1606405052364.png (384x272, 16.64K)

You're giving them way too much credit, they simply don't know what a philosopher is

Based

Excuse me, but we DO have Jaden Smith, thank you very much.

The internet has really ruined Britain's smug superiority over America, now that we can so easily see the chavs and pakis that form the core of their population. They're not fooling the world into thinking everyone is either posh or some charming farmer with a broad accent anymore.

Uhh.. Ameribros...

his family ties are what make him important, with cuck severus and marauder map james

>imagine thinking that "Loicense Revoked" is unironically the better title choice

Attached: 1644453081237.jpg (225x224, 6.6K)

I don't know why but Goblet of Fire is comfy as fuck

Attached: 1647032647921.jpg (720x718, 57.07K)

They're like the orcs from LOTR

Attached: Untitled.png (640x426, 592.66K)

Harry Potter is just a case of nepotism not only being alive and well, but the be-all, end-all of the wizarding world

The word “philosopher” in itself is offensive to the Anglo

>powerlevelfags
Harry is a kid who has to survive his youth while having a psychopath murderer after him. It causes him more suffering than anything else.
And how does nepotism being real invalidate anything about the story?