This is a thread dedicated to hung characters and size queens in television and film

This is a thread dedicated to hung characters and size queens in television and film.
Post big dick aggrandizement, canonically hung characters, and size queens in television and film.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.info/full.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OYE BELTALOWDA

i'm just a humble mother fucker, with a big ass dick

Screech in Saved By The Bell

I need more details. Give me the scene or episode

He took hundreds of pictures of himself and placed them all over the set.

You sure?

Attached: file.png (1064x684, 617.34K)

Willem Dafoe

Alexis Ren, Amanda Cerny, Ariana Grande, Amber Rose, Aubrey O'Day, Britney Spears, Charlize Theron, Christina Aguilera, Denise Richards, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lopez, Jolene Blalock, Kate Beckinsale, Kelly Dodd, Kelly Ripa, Katie Price, Meredith Jacqueline, Missi Pyle, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Olivia Munn, Pamela Anderson, Rihanna, Rochelle Aytes, Stormi Maya, Tara Babcock
All size queens.

Do you just keep a list handy or is that off the top of your head?

Bros I think I know the reason why Britney dumped Fred....

Attached: images.jpg (279x180, 6.73K)

If you think about your dick size, or dick size in general, in any capacity more than "I am going to use this to impregnate a woman and live a loving life under the Light of the Lord", you are a homosexual deviant, and probably a nigger, and deserve nothing but a quick abrupt ending to your pathetic existence.

I would like to have huge dick. A dick so big it would be literally painfull for the woman to take it

I dont know any of those people, post real actresses

Attached: avzNj6n_460s.jpg (460x650, 49.39K)

me in the middle

This thread vaxes me.

t. 5 inch dicklet
based

Is 6" girth big?

Only sexual experience I have is a pity handjob from the frat house hoe back in college a few years ago. Our designated sorority slut had like half the house run a train on her but got too sore when it was my turn (I was last in line because I just pledged). She felt bad for me when I started crying so once everyone left she jerked me off while still covered in jizz. I came onto her face after only 8 strokes. I ran into her a week ago at a conference and she asked me out on a date after we talked for a bit. Now I’m freaking out I’m gonna bust my nut with her too fast again. She’s stacked AF, big tits and a huge ass and skinny too so they really pop. she still looks incredible

Yes
calcsd.info/full.html

>t. 5 inch dicklet
Wow, I didn't see that line of insult coming! Got anything clever? Or did you trade 10 IQ points for every inch of dick?

You're about to trade your heterosexuality for 7.5 inches of dick. Pucker up.
Discuss the thread topic please.

Should Ned Flanders have been as hung as he was portrayed?

Attached: 1500011625939.gif (500x320, 500.72K)

If you had an ounce of dignity, you will not see that disgusting whore again.

I'm almost 8 inches. It has never helped get me laid. Girls have seen it and said it's the biggest they've ever seen. You know what gets you laid more? Being attractive. I'm probably a 6.5/10. Having a big dick doesn't help. I did have a girl try to get pictures and show my girlfriend and get her to leave me so she could have me but she didn't want to fuck at the time. Got to play with her tits in front of my girlfriend though.

Moral of the story just be attractive. Dick size doesn't matter much.

>Discuss the thread topic please.
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

His dick looks about 7-8 inches max.

You're not thinking strategically
Go all in on one girl and then she'll tell all her friends

>Yea I'm really interested i how big other guy's dicks are
>Haha, gay? What are you talking about dude, I just like looking at big cocks.

You're all fucking faggots. Is there nothing more interesting to you than 2 extra inches on the end of your Johnson? Our priorities are set, and the future of the human race could not be any brighter =]

faggot