Puss in Boots bros we're going home

Puss in Boots bros we're going home youtu.be/xgZLXyqbYOc

Attached: fff.jpg (1756x1070, 241.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1esRrwrmWzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the chances this ends with him meeting Shrek? I miss that Orge like you wouldn’t believe

50-50

I want to fuck Puss in Boots's little orangel ass so hard they'll start calling him Puss in Wheelchair.

This is just a really stupid, lazy premise for a movie

Probably will just end up in Far Far Away, not the scene where he meets Shrek

i don't think the kids will care, looks kino compared to that Red panda garbo

>have iconic franchise that is one of the few things zoomers are unironically passionate about in life
>do nothing and sit on it for a decade
>then suddenly wake up and roll out a lame spinoff sequel no one cares about
I don't understand the Dreamworks exec mindset.

it's probably hard to reboot Shrek, it was filled with pop culture references from that era. Imagine a Shrek with references from this era. Sounds nightmarish to both produce, and watch. Maybe there are other reasons too.

What can you do with Shrek? Puss in Boots at least lends himself to these kinds of one-off swashbuckling adventures.

A lot of companies get very overprotective of their main mascot character. Like I know Disney is using him in shorts now, but Mickey Mouse wasbasically gone for years at a time.

Unironically laughed when he died of a shellfish allergy.

>slight into the spiderverse/arcane animation style
Based

Attached: pepe cat.jpg (1080x1080, 179.31K)

jesus christ

Attached: 35252.jpg (264x257, 15.31K)

I like the art style.
Yeah me too.

Attached: puss in boots 2 shellfish.jpg (1668x694, 113.64K)

> Have a good initial artstyle with the first movie
> Change it completely

The first one was Kino why change the artsyle so much ?

Ok that trailer has some funny moments but is no one gonna point out the ANIMATION is worse compared to the first one

youtu.be/1esRrwrmWzA

it's not worse, it's just different style

I like it. Based kitty

it's obviously lower quality

>Buss in Boots

We are reaching levels of Thong needing to be gotten out of bussy playa that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: tariq1.png (750x801, 1.09M)

Really excited about another kittey movie but why did they animate it in the style of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse?
You can tell they tried to replicate some sort of choppy animation or something, and it looks fully intentional.

Attached: 1629644753645.jpg (240x240, 10.63K)

Cats have 7 lives in my country, i wonder if they are gonna cut two of his deaths in the dub

it's called 2.5d and i guess it's popular now