Who is your favorite euphoria character? And why?

Who is your favorite euphoria character? And why?

Attached: StormReid-HBO-Main.png (633x356, 274.43K)

what race is this?

what an ugly goblin

American

Attached: 1634724667495.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Jules

/thread

Why is it racist for me to acknowledge the blatant daft that she looks like a chimpanzee just because she happens to be black?

for me it's jules, she's so pretty

It's insensitive and tone deaf at least.

can't wait for her lesbian's scene with the bong kid in last of us

Conveniently, the actors that play Ali and the mother both have black features (wide noses, etc.) but totally mog Zendaya and her sister's actress. I can shit on Gia for looking like a monkey and can easily refer to Ali/the mother being attractive people with black features to skirt around 'nooo heckin' racistrino!' accusations

Nate's interesting and is always driving the conflict (especially in s1) and watching a psychotic rusemaster operate in a high school setting is fun to watch.

I posted a moment ago that for season 3, they should do one of those s1-esque backstory segments but for Ethan, but basically instead of having some fucked up background it presents him as normie from a good family who's a sweet kind guy overall. Then go the present where he's still a bit elated after the play a few days ago and then he gets ambushed and the shit beat out of him (Tyler-tier beating x 10). He's left for dead more or less and masked figure walks off, takes mask off, reveal it's Nate with his theme suddenly playing as soon as his face is revealed, cue the title card, etc.

Give me psycho unhinged Nate from s1.

Attached: 1645583202660.jpg (1920x1080, 86.68K)

for me, it's Rue, she's the only conflicted character that has a conscience and a good heart.
loved season 2 for the character growth they gave to her, finally realizing unconditional love for a self-centered partner is not good for her.

second it's Elliot, the only one seeing Rue for who she truly is, and acting on it.
third it's Maddy, she also grew a lot this season. she might still have the same vapid aspirations as before, but she realized that she doesn't need to be a psycho bitch.

The one and only.

Attached: 1644171884712.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I swear you are all the gayest cracker demons that have ever existed.
If she stood next to you irl you'd look like a deformed rancid pus leaking mongrel by comparison.

Attached: 1641882599251.jpg (640x800, 129.75K)

I break it down as Nate being my favourite but relating to Rue the most. I watched S1/S2 around Feb when I decided I had to give up alcohol for good after hitting my "rock bottom" moment. You know how violent and insane Rue was in s2e5 when going through withdrawal? Imagine frequent violent episodes of those but induced by being black out drunk.

Nate and Cassie because they are pure

Gia actress (I don't know your name), you look like a monkee. Doesn't mean I hate you. You're a good actress and I like Gia well enough, but monkee your face is nonetheless.

I just posted this in the other thread... but sure go ahead and copy and paste it pretending to be me. Least it validates that my ideas are good.

For me its Ethan im suprised hes the only only who didnt get a background origin story like the other characters also fuck kat

I know it was me and my conscious is clear and we're all anonymous anyhow, so if the idea gets (You)s calling it a good one like on the other thread before the jannies 404'd it, I'm the one still reaping the rewards.

Cassie
>tits trump all coomers

Sure thing bud. Keep larping

Attached: san.jpg (426x640, 49.8K)