How would you want RPat to play the billionaire playboy persona of Bruce Wayne in the sequel?

How would you want RPat to play the billionaire playboy persona of Bruce Wayne in the sequel?

Attached: robert-pattinson-2-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 101.52K)

Like the one from BTAS. I hated Bale and Affleck's playboy shit. It was too comical. No one would truly believe that he'd behave in public like that, especially with a father like Thomas Wayne.
Pattinson was the best Wayne we've gotten so far.

>he is accompanied at all times by a posse of b-girls

Attached: saltnpepa.jpg (2000x2541, 716.7K)

>It was too comical
user have you never seen the Scarlet Pimpernel or Zorro? It's supposed to be.
He acts this way so nobody would suspect him. And so he can get close to high end criminals.

I understand user. I've been reading Batman comics for two decades, and I still believe that the Bale and Affleck portrayals are too comical for the character.
> Oopsie, lol, I'm drunk as shit and have two bitches with me. I'm so stupid. Anyway let me sneak off to do secret shit, but remember, I'm just a silly drunk.
BTAS nailed it, and hopefully Pattinson will as well.

Attached: dayyum catwoman.gif (540x400, 3.81M)

acting like a drunk for no purpose is excessive
acting like a drunk as he gets close to a mobster and learns details of their operation because they think they can this fools money does have a purpose

what did you like about BTAS?

He was charming and personable but wasn't a fool. Anyone can get close to someone if they're charming. They don't have to behave stupidly to form a bond of trust.
BTAS Bruce does that and I like the subtlety in it.

>he's just charming
user thats not how it works

Being a charming and approachably agreeable person can give you many priorities. Faux friendliness is peak Bruce Wayne.
Overplayed and overacted drunk man with women is uninteresting and boring. If Pattinson does this I will be disappointed.

but that is how its always been, see

And I replied to that.
See

and you dont understand the nature of the character or the history of the behavior

dumbass he literally said he understood it but didn't like it
i don't agree with him, but he replied to that shit already

The wise man plays a fool, its a good front to be able to mingle with the corrupt high society while also actually donating to and helping the infrastructure of gotham.
His time as Bruce Wayne should be very brief and it should be very clear to the audience that Bruce doesn't enjoy putting on the playboy mask. Batfleck did this well during his snooping at a party the way he just plays dumb ben affleck when questioned why he's somewhere he shouldnt be and then one that person left his face drops back into broody Batman "I can't stay here, Alfred'

At no point did Affleck look like a drunk retard

>His time as Bruce Wayne should be very brief and it should be very clear to the audience that Bruce doesn't enjoy putting on the playboy mask.
the mask is another disguise

Maybe I just see him as a perpetual drunk because his Wayne was so uninteresting to me.

I would imagine Bruce feels very uncomfortable as his 'normal' self
and much more comfortable as Batman
and similarly puts on an act when out in public
both for his uncomfortableness as himself as well as a distraction/means of getting close to high end crooks

baby's first batman

>batman should be perfect without flaws

i assume he will realise he can do much more as a Bruce Wayne, get involved in politics and philanthropy, re-start Renewal Fund etc. He won't go Bale Wayne route, but he will definitely be a prominent Gotham figure and somebody who is much more seen in public.