I feel sorry for the dudes who waited 16 years for Episode I

Attached: Episode I.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/iboykYgY#AQBGOzqWZ2P3AjhRclToPhCyPV1-t3VO2iqxLlp_MOQ
mega.nz/file/rM9VEaAS#OjP6yXFtliILw6HScZ9zywxpf0gmhEekA6Vq62WXoWc
youtu.be/QKVNaGpJEHU
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=563
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it was good, the final duel was the best until episode 3 for real

They had the Thrawn trilogy and other decent mid to late 90's EU stuff that made the whole thing sting less.

What are you talking about. It was a great cinematic experience

Theatrical cut of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace scanned from 35mm, the first link is the film in Czech, the second link is just the english audiotrack that you can swap:
mega.nz/file/iboykYgY#AQBGOzqWZ2P3AjhRclToPhCyPV1-t3VO2iqxLlp_MOQ
mega.nz/file/rM9VEaAS#OjP6yXFtliILw6HScZ9zywxpf0gmhEekA6Vq62WXoWc

Yeah people like to forget there's no real lightsaber fighting in the original trilogy till RotJ. All the stuff before that final battle on the Death Star is super lame. The fight with Maul is the first real lightsaber battle we see

Just read the books.

the music is 10/10 and the way the fight even begins is fucking epic, the door opens up on Maul who unhoods then lights one end of his saber then the other blade, and Qui-Gon catches the group before they open fire which would result in casualties, it's just perfect

Attached: playayay.jpg (318x159, 5.62K)

Wish there was a smaller encode of this.

Man it's not that bad, Anakin & Jar-Jar suck but are for the 10 year old viewers, otherwise it's a fun ride.

No one waited 16 years. Maybe 3, because until the proper announcement no one expected a new SW movie.
And then it did not suck. There was some BS in it like midichlorians and that 7 hour pod race, but apart from that, it held a promise for a good second trilogy.

>Not a torrent
Can someone put this in as a torrent and post the magnet here?

Attached: YARRHARR.png (680x878, 238.8K)

The duel in TESB is much better than ROTJ's.

What people don't talk about is how fucking good Episode 1 sounded. Absolutely ILM's masterpiece, just listening to the podrace scene is great.

Attached: 1639755741084.png (1920x1040, 1.33M)

The only problem is that George in his infinite wisdom decided to interject the high octane action with cuts to anakin doing goofy shit.

midichlorians shouldn't filter so many people

Attached: film.jpg (243x578, 31.14K)

The pod race was awesome and the video game was even more so

Neeson was unequivocally based and outshone McGregor by a country mile. It's simply that we got more McGregor and his memes with more movies that zoomers think he was the "heart" of the prequels. His show will most likely be mediocre and Qui Gon surfing through the afterforce would've been a more kino concept for a series.

the scene where Qui-Gon rigs the dice with the force, it says a lot about his character

Attached: 5ULXYX6.jpg (2560x2950, 1.49M)

what’s the difference beside yoda

THE GREATER GOOD

Attached: we_r_anonymous.jpg (1280x720, 28.94K)

It's the best looking prequel and it looks even better on film. That's about it. I haven't watched it because
>25GB
and I don't have the means to do a smaller encode myself right now, but there's no denying it's a nice scan and looks good. Still a shit movie, of course.

nta but I think episode 3 was better looking but it's been a long time since I've seen any of the prequels. gonna download either way though torrent would be better

I watched the original trilogy after the prequels. It was garbage. Only enjoyment I had was seeing all the references. The lightsaber battles were embarrassing
>t. Zoomer

The pacing is better, also there's no DNR like in the official home video versions.
youtu.be/QKVNaGpJEHU

Here are the differences listed
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=563