I hope nobody is still using Netflix

I hope nobody is still using Netflix

Attached: file.png (526x526, 186.34K)

how do you even enforce that?

With violence, if you dont comply you get shot, just like in communism

facial recognition

Limited simultaneous use, necessary registration for each device a Netflix account is being used on before the service will work, etc.
Why do you think it would be hard to do this in any way?

Just RFID chip everybody EZ PZ

Lmfao poor diversityflix fags. Piratechads where are you?

Attached: 1514448006384.png (2518x1024, 319.85K)

why would they make people pay for other users?

I mean yeah if they did this I definitely would stop. No sense in paying for something I've been getting for free for years

I finally cancelled this shit. My dumb bitch gf made me keep it. DIE SHITFLIX

Attached: walterwhite.jpg (480x360, 10.42K)

Cool was going to drop it anyway after latest season of f1 came out anyway.
Needed an alphabetical list of everything they had anyway.

all your solutions provided are ways to curb outside household users and not a way for Netflix to get paid

simple, make each user on any account have to input their creditcard/payment details so who ever logs on gets charged individually

I only use ok.ru

Fucking what? Preventing "piracy" and "excessive sharing" of a digital service is 100% a way to get paid, dingdong. That's why nearly every OTHER service is far more strict by comparison.
If three different people are sharing only one Netflix Account (i.e. only one purchase) and Netflix changes things so it's way harder or outright impossible to 'share' an account like that those two other people will be forced to purchase access to the service for themselves or discontinue having access to the service. That's three purchases instead if one.
How is that not an at least financially wise thing for Netflix to pursue?

Or they will move to a different streaming platform you pay pig.

Бaзa

the original post was talking about how Netflix would enforce payment through outside households and everything you suggested curbs use and does not enforce payment

>Or they will move to a different streaming platform
Yeah? Maybe? But why would Netflix care if those people were watching Netflix but not paying for it anyway? It's not a loss for a company to lose a "customer" that wasn't paying for your product and never was. Why do you need to have this explained to you?

Or do you think consoomer normies are going to cancel ALL their subscriptions to Netflix in protest "out of principle"? Ha Ha Ha, not likely.

IP tracking.

I cant fathom paying for a steaming service in current year -10

Attached: yoho.jpg (225x225, 8.12K)

>the original post was talking about how Netflix would enforce payment through outside households
>Netflix may ask subscribers to pay for users outside their households
>pay for users outside their households
how is asking for extra payment from current subscribers equivalent to "enforcing payment through outside households"?

I wish I could program so I could make a program that makes like a TV channel for you out of your folders. Especislly if I could set up times so it keeps a schedule while I'm not watching.

the original pay person on the account will stay and the freeloaders will leave.

Never used it, never will

YARHAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

Lol why do normies pay when there's a zillion free HD streaming sites like lookmovie and crocvid around?

Not in protest, but I’ve watched all their good stuff already and what’s left is the shittiest of shit.
This will prove the straw to push me to the unsubscribe button, not that they lose much was going to unsub anyway soon if not now…

this will help sell our woke movies

IP tracking probably.
Which will fuck people who just watch in their commute or whatever.

Based piratechad.

Attached: YARRHARR.png (680x878, 238.8K)

It's called a command economy

Microsoft develped for the XBox One's camera the ability to count the number of people in the room, and if it detected too many poeple it would shut down and require you to pay a fee for the additional viewers. Due to criticism they removed that feature before launch.

But that tech now exists.

Yeah bro they need that extra money to make more seasons of Emily in Paris and greenlight more projects like Cowboy Bebop.
They're digging their own grave at this point

Elaborate.