Miss me yet???

Miss me yet???

Attached: 450-1.jpg (360x450, 40.94K)

am i supposed to know who this faggot is?

dumb newfag

the son of an even bigger faggot

Ask Jennifer Jason Leigh if she misses her dad

I loved this guy despite hating chronicle just because of how much people hated him but after finding out he has an fetish for abusing people I kinda lost interest.

Just another holiwood degenerate.

The only good thing this hack has ever done was his WWE YouTube video

Stay away, creep.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155.52K)

I like his Superman stuff

>writes the script of "Bright"
>it has many references to (((((Elfs)))))
>gets canceled immediately after

Attached: justacoincidencehuman.jpg (648x694, 72.41K)

Miss me with the chopper plz :^)

What helicopter parenting does to a mf...

Max used to post himself here all the time, so there's a good chance this is him. I know Max's therapist and he literally whined in session about times that I bullied him on Any Forums.

I know him too and I also know his therapist and his therapist said you’re a weenie

Absolutely primitive human phenotype.

so what is the subtext?
who are elves and orcs?

>thinly veiled race commentary
>coded blacks literal subhumans
How did he get away with this?

That isn't even the dynamic though; it's blacks whom are artificially inflated, through economic and social initiatives exclusive to their racial group, in order to infiltrate white society, cause chaos, and eventually replace America with an easily controllable, culture-less, history-less, mutt population.

Hi Max. Don't make me start posting in character as the helicopter from JJ the Jet Plane again, wouldn't want to send you into a tailspin.

I also know Max's therapist and also the other user that got told that you're a weenie, and he just confirmed it to me per text that you are in fact a weenie.

S-stop it

Reminder that he got cancelled over having a list with women he slept with and rating them.

That's it. That's what they cancelled him for.

> Okay Vic, all we want you to do is run towards the camera with the two kids in your arms.

He should have just ordered the list by rating instead of explicitly including it

Whoville