Last bastions of Islam

If you're a Muslim and you actually care about your deen it's time to make hijrah (like I have)
Only places on Earth left where you can live freely as a Muslim
In order of most based:
Afghanistan > Yemen > Somalia > Pakistan

Attached: 1653387774244.jpg (700x700, 46.42K)

>MENA/Indonesia/Bangladesh flag posters:
Homosexuals, Atheists, Anime, Video Games, Sceptical "Philosophy", Trying to fit in with the White people, posting scantily dressed women (or, May Allah forgive me, men dressed as women).

>western country (holland, US, UK, australia, france) flag posters
Deen, Dawah to white people, Study of the Sunnah, Quran recitation, pride in Ummah, increasing Iman, rejecting Dunya inshallah

How did it come to this Akhis?

3rdies who discover Any Forums are degenerates of the highest order, people here fight to survive so the only guys who would have heard of Any Forums are drug addicts who watch too much Hollywood

The Middle East and Central Asia will become Atheist hellholes. Last Bastions of Islam will ironically be Chechnya, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia..

Hazrat Isa will return in Afghanistan. AKA modern Khorisan. As prophercised. Turkey will also become better for Muslims

The living standars in those nations are very bad. Those countries cannot prosper with the west existing. Come to the west first, clean it up then go home. pic related is a famous Imam in France, his word is so strong far righters shot him multiple times, of course he survived.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81.83K)

No. Over here all Arabs and Iranians commit Zina, drink, and party. Most of the girls (from Kazakhstan etc) here only take Slavic Dick/White trash dick etc

Who cares about the living standards bro, the real Jannah is after you die, if you struggle and live a shit life on Earth for the sake of Allah you'll be rewarded inshaAllah
Better to have your son be a poor butcher in Afghanistan than transition to a rich programmer woman in America

Until they stay in power muslim nations will never be free.

I wanted a cute Asian muslima gf but then I met them now I drink too and fuck on the downlow.

I still will always identify as Muslim because it is associated with my culture/race/ethnicity. So defend it

You forgot Saudi Arabia

>Saudi
lmao. I'm more Muslim than them and I eat pork, drink and duck pink bitches

ok how to get there without getting arrested and tortured by CIA glowdogs

theres kazakh girls here?

lots in Toronto

Why would anyone be a muslim ?

God wants us to put our faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice. Jehovah is righteous, so we cannot atone for our own sins.

Jesus was in the likeness of Adam. No other human can be put to death for the sins if another, that is why only he, a perfect man, could be the slaughtered lamb of propitiation.

Attached: Reminiscent+tapir_4098f8_8539333.jpg (900x1149, 438.26K)

no bros those who are on Any Forums are the minority they have access to internet and understand english which usually are the half arabs mixed or rich class, they are degen
never knew that, but you should return to islam and quit haram

jesus can not save himself how can he save others

I think you should consider turning to christianity since it's the only means of salvation.

Jehovah saved him. He resurrected his prophet on the third day !

Attached: Flat+pony_a8e771_8539331.jpg (900x1090, 451.25K)

The bible is corrupted and the quran is perfectly preserved

That's not true. A comparison of ancient manuscripts shows that the Bible is basically unchanged despite millenniums of recopying on perishable materials.

The prophet Isaiah stated that God’s word “endures forever.” (Isaiah 40:8)

we be sure that God’s promises have been preserved accurately.

Septaguimt
DSS
Masoretic

Its over

>this cringe french pr*testant

There are THOUSANDS of copies of ancient manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures. If one copy has even the slightest difference, it can be compared with other copies to establish the truth

It's not over, it has begun.

I am not protestant.

A number of Protestant beliefs conflict with what the Bible actually teaches. For example, the Bible teaches that “there is one God,” not a Trinity. (1 Timothy 2:5; John 14:28) And it clearly teaches that God punishes the wicked, not in hellfire, but with eternal destruction.—Psalm 37:9; 2 Thessalonians 1:9.

Attached: 1643290279007.gif (500x624, 78.4K)

why do you sound like a female if you don't mind me asking?