Actors reddit ruined

I have come to truly hate Willem Dafoe. Him and actors like Keanu and Nicolas Cage. They have gone from respectable actors into a complete pandering cartoon for redditors. They are walking meme cartoons for the 90 IQ people to go, meme-man funny! They become hyper cartoonish versions of what they were. It is just weird what the globalhomos intellectual class decide to embrace.

Attached: D6DAEF82-0971-445C-80E3-E8440C6594D9.jpg (231x218, 5.12K)

What the fuck are you on about

Why you are so obsessed with reddit?

I can see what you mean

ironic coming from a phonefag tourist

I think OP needs to take a break from the internet as I really don't know what he's trying to say here.

Also, on Nic Cage. He's been a coke fuelled hyperactive cartoon of a man ever since he started acting

Yeah I also hate breathing

Keanu was never a good actor. Dafoe is great because he can clearly over-act without falling into the trappings of Cage / DUDE I'M ACTINGGGGGGGG.

He keeps to himself and pumps out 10/10 performances, and is probably one of the very few people working in Hollywood that is worth a damn... and you hate him because some reddit losers annoy you?

Attached: 1640704975606.jpg (1174x660, 96.46K)

Congratulations on writing your mental gymnastics way of saying reddit controls your interests

>want to watch a movie
>go to Redd*t
>Go to the movies sub
>Search the title of my kino
>If a single thread or comment is found referencing the movie I don't watch it

It's not that hard OP

Ngl reddit is probably better than Any Forums at this point and I say this as an oldfag

>NOOOO YOU CANT LIKE THIS BECAUSE REDDITORS LIKE IT
kill yourself nigger

I always end my "Top x movies" Google search with "reddit" then read multiple threads to find out which movie I should watch. Am I reddit?

it's true, he sold out

i was screwing around on ifunny last night and they're actually edgier and surprisingly funnier

I cannot believe they got him to play Ryuk from Death Note and fucked it up.

Attached: 1636104114626.jpg (640x642, 21.44K)

wtf really?

Yeah, the Netflix one

ifunny literal shows cp like actual cp Im surprised that shit is still around

I respect nic cage and his shamanic acting style. He just needs the right director who knows how to use it properly.
So I didn't like when everyone got obsessed with him and said he was a terrible actor. I don't like when this happens.
But I'm not going to start disliking actors that I used to like because a bunch of dumbasses get obsessed with him in the most obnoxious way.
The idea that Keanu is a reddit actor is stupid the same way the goose is a Any Forums actor.

I thought that was a good idea too but these fucks are pretentious to the point you're better of just choosing for yourself

theres probably more being posted by FBI agents than actual pedophiles at this point