WAIT A MINUTE YOU CAN DO GEOMETRY

WAIT A MINUTE YOU CAN DO GEOMETRY

Attached: 1436E6FE-55A3-4257-B697-C8891401CD62.jpg (1200x632, 157.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEU_wt7GOe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Now this is the power of math!

AHHHH HELP ME TONY THIS 14 YEAR OLD KID KNOWS MATH!! SAVE ME IRON MAAAAN!

>Jarvis invent time travel

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.63K)

This movie's such a fucking joke. How the fuck did it make almost 2 billion?
> 5 minutes chatting in a lab
> Here! I taped something to a fire extinguisher. This should fix the Lizard and restore him to human form.
> Cool! This spinning flashlight is gonna reconstruct Flint Marko's DNA and remove his powers.

ill sock spiderman in his faggot head

Oh, btw. It wasn't that Doc Ock had to have a change of heart and overcome his demons in order to gain redemption, we can just put a little thingy I made in an hour and we're good to go!

Fck right off Marvel

>How the fuck did it make almost 2 billion?
You really don't know?
>Spiderman
>MCU
>Nostalgiabaiting

That was one of the most retarded things I have ever seen in a cape-shit action scene.

youtu.be/JEU_wt7GOe0

Thank me in the morning.

It's interesting that even here the only discussion that was being had was "WASN'T DAFOE COOL" or "HAHA DAFOE BOMBING AUNT MAY" or "HAHA GOOD GOBLIN FIGHT", and I admit those were all cool sequences indeed visually speaking, but that's really all there is to this movie. There's nothing that stays with you after it's done.

TRUST THE SCIENCE BRO. GET THE JAB AND YOU WILL BE CURED OF YOUR TOXIC MASCULINITY

Attached: Spider-Man.No.Way.Home.2021.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.35.15.021.jpg (1920x800, 233.46K)

You guys are weird. You expect a lot from a movie titled Spider-Man.

human holocaust

would've made more sense if Peter would have taken them to Avengers HQ to use a proper advanced laboratory instead

Bros, is this movie a pro-vaxx propaganda?

>I thought you were white
>Oh I'm sorry
>Nah, I'm sure there's a white Spider-Man somewhere
Imagine that being played for laughs and being sincere. That's "equality" for you.

This scene was so out of place and retarded. We have never seen any of the Peters do shit like that ever, especially Raimi Peter seems more like a book cat but that's about it

Whites didn't go through slavery you mentally ill retarded schizophrenic Nazi larping cuckold subhuman

Whites aren't opressed so you have no point here.

All of them made sense except for Marko, whose entire role in the movie was retarded. He was barely a bad guy in Spider-Man 3 and in this movie he had the same goal as the protagonists and would've been severely fucked if the villains got their way yet he helps them anyway.

Read a book, Any Forums

imagine being this braindead, even for a mutt this is embarrassing

Fucking leftcucks NEED to die, your pozzed corpses should rot in a fucking sewer.

Woah, am I on twitter now?

Go prep your bulls, faggots.

Why are white people so stupid and thin skinned?

Yes they did you retard. Almost all cultures were slavers and slaves at one point or another

There is a 95% chance most of the posts you quoted are just other racist anons trying to bait you

Samefags :)

is scary how the Any Forums main narrative is being dumb and deny science
literally building an army of retarded incels

>can engineer nanotechnology that works like literal magic in his aunt's basement in a matter of minutes
>still has to take a GED to go to MIT for whatever reason

Samefag

>We have never seen any of the Peters do shit like that ever, especially Raimi Peter seems more like a book cat but that's about it
What?
First of all, Raimi's Peter was a fucking science geek. Remember he was top of his class in college and that physics professor (Lizard guy) loved him and even talked to Otto Octavius about this "brilliant" Peter Parker.
He also wanted to make a paper about Otto's reactor and he understood everything about it. That's why James Franco introduces them.

The problem was Spidey 3 in which they kinda forgot about his college career (probably because lizard was supposed to be in it but got scrapped). But he was always a scientific.

Here's a scientific fact, you will never be a woman

Attached: 1647054890750.webm (1920x800, 2.88M)

Not to mention the ENTIRE fucking movie was filmed in front of a green screen and with CGI.

Attached: World's most obvious greenscreen.webm (1280x532, 2.97M)

>does math
>isnt even asian

Attached: 1621313767660.png (500x457, 159.16K)

I always thought the geometric design stuff for Doctor Strange was a way of visually representing the reality-bending infinite possibilities of magic. As in, this stuff is too fantastical for the human brain to fully comprehend but this is the closest thing we can perceive.
But no, it turns out it's a fucking literal geometry puzzle that you can beat by taping the objects together.

The Doc Ock inhibitor chip thing was a total asspull, but with the other villains it sort of made sense because the Spider-Men were pulled from universes where they had already beaten their villains and knew how to do it (or had time to retroactively research it), so it was just a case of using their pre-existing knowledge.

the Raimi trilogy will always have a special place in my heart because they actually filmed on scene in new york, I was even there. The web swinging scenes were even done using drones with cameras which is why they're still amazing to watch