Taking more than one cut of the dead is... LE BAD!

>taking more than one cut of the dead is... LE BAD!

Attached: images.jpg (424x600, 58.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcQ9i4aTeCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another one of those shitty movies Any Forums tried telling me to watch
so shitty I stopped 15 mins in

>bait this bad

>the acting was bad on purpose
>the movie looked cheap on purpose
OK weeb

But the movie has more than one cut

>user this retarded
Nice quads tho.

It's not great, but I like that SEA monkeys are willing to try weird shit that's mostly just a thought exercise for film students in other places.

Onecutbros...

absolutely KINO jackson 5 cover
youtube.com/watch?v=pcQ9i4aTeCs

It's Jap not SEA, and to be fair it was made on the budget of a few cameras and a couple bottles of sake, the kind of combination that ensures kino.

I'm really glad I went into this film blind, solid 8/10

What a fucking waste of quads holy shit

There are starving kids over seas who have never even see triples let alone quads before, and you waste them with this shit?

I feel sick...

>the movie looked cheap on purpose
The movie was cheap, what did you expect? Stick to Kikewood.

I'd call you a retard, but I also got so close at quitting during the first half hour. I'd suggest giving it a second try and push through the beginning, I didn't regret it

>ACTION!!

Kek

Attached: 1607984763167.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

is this really good?, or just one of those cheap, shitty movies that are considered cult classics for some reason?

the reason the acting is so shit in the first 30 is because they're actually filming a movie live and shit hits the fan. The second part is the story leading to the shoot, and the shoot itself.

Very inventive storytelling, to not spoil the whole thing.

it's brilliant, spoils the whole thing, but he's right. go in blind and just keep in mind to wait for the end credits to finish. you'll know what I mean when you see it

>being a cutfag
embarrassing

cheap = bad, simple as

I thought the movie was clever and well made, but I did not enjoy it.

This, imagine having a mutilated penis no wonder jews and mutts are so mentally ill.

why