What happened to John Boyega? Did his career fall off?

What happened to John Boyega? Did his career fall off?

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 504.42K)

who cares lol

Anymore, if you're not an A-lister, actors who are notoriously difficult to work with don't get casted

Attached: balls.jpg (1600x988, 443.33K)

he didn't let them disney+ him

Got a Star Wars boost and thought he was a big star, then Pacific Rim 2 bombed. Now he has no career.

he was always a character actor rather than a leading man. Nothing against him, he's just not handsome enough.

>literally a monke
>is named BOOGA BOOGA
bravo tolkien

>be john boyaga
>cast as token black guy in three terrible movies
>get regulated to comic relief by the third film because your character is shit and you can't act
>publicly criticize the company that gave you your big break
>take part in nigger riots instead of just tweeting support like all the other celebs
>vanish off the face of the earth

What happened to my man Will Poulter tho ? He played a great racist cop in that one Boyega movie

This guy does't belong in movies, let alone Star Wars, same for Daisy. They are a singularity caused by a femoid and a kike given the privilege to make SW movies. It's like letting a child design a car or something, you will end up with something that should not exist.

Attached: Star.Wars.Episode.IX.The.Rise.of.Skywalker.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.40.59.865.jpg (934x792, 64.85K)

Yes. Bombed a lot of films and burned too many bridges.

He's so far up his own ass he walked out of a movie mid way through shooting without telling anyone.

Poulter became a chad and he is in the next Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yeah, I remember a post about that too. That's how you end up getting black listed. Nice people can have films that bomb but they will keep getting work because you're nice and reliable.

I’ll never forgive him for botching PacRim2.

I love how he ruined that Pacific Rim movie on his way out, like he wanted to salt the earth as his last resort.

Watch The Little Stranger. He has a small role, but it's a good movie.

>sir the chinese like pacific rim lets make a sequel and cast the blackest nigger we can find
Edris elba they could live with cause hes in a mentor role and dies, why they cast boyega whos a charisma void is beyond me

Fun fact: Leslie Jones and John Boyega look identical.

Attached: Boyega Jones.jpg (1200x540, 141.57K)

grim

he's in that movie about the african kingdom with warrior women

I think the whole reason they chose Boyega was as a sick joke. Lets find the most big lipped ugly nigger caricature we can find and surround him by a cast of decent people. Then we'll make this monkey from the british isles try to talk like he's from 8 mile and applaud his chimp screeches when BLM comes around.

Attached: 1422392427992.jpg (800x778, 218.77K)