What was Tim Burton thinking?

What was Tim Burton thinking?

Attached: 57F16938-5042-4519-910F-9A3C75B680A8.jpg (742x632, 122.14K)

He was thinking: ''Yeah I'm based''.
Satan

it was a different time.

yeah but honestly it really was.

>I dont care about the character or the characters story I'm just exercising my own interests in production design

>getting filtered this hard
this is the best batman movie ever made. the end scene with the penguins is actually the most dramatic scene in all of capeshit.

Attached: BR_Penguin_burial.jpg (1912x1080, 411.96K)

>We want this film to be more family friendly
This movie was way way darker than the first, I doubt that claim.

Kino

My peepee thanked him

they WANTED, but Burton didnt care

>"It was a weird reaction to Batman Returns, because half the people thought it was lighter than the first one and half the people thought it was darker. I think the studio just thought it was too weird — they wanted to go with something more child- or family- friendly. In other words, they didn’t want me to do another one." - Burton

>How do i make Catwoman design that won't be topped for foreseeable future?

>Batman Returns
>McDoanld's

Wow, the wave of nostalgia that just hit me...

It was a different time, before comic book movies went full capeshit.

>be me
>be 12 years old in 1992
It was a very good year.

>Let them eat burgers

Catwoman has always been sexual. She's a seducer. That's her key power over Batman.

The production design of Returns is fantastic but the writing is a mess.

In a lot of ways it is lighter. The goofy comedy is more pronounced: there's a big difference between the "levity" the Joker provided in the first one and DeVito's Penguin.

I've never really considered Returns "darker." Weirder, maybe, but not darker. The tone is all over the place.

JUST THE PUSSY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR

"I'm gonna be based and make kino"

Kevin Nash here. It WASNT a good year for me. Not at all .

He was thinking, "How can I completely fuck up and change Catwoman and Penguin beyond recognition to fit my tired goth aesthetic?"

Any Forumsmblr troons SEETHING