Raycis fookin' horse

raycis fookin' horse

Attached: 1630740132447.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Cunt believe me own horse took the paste!

>tfw you shoot something black

>actually Sub-Saharan Africans could have domesticated zeb-

What were the charges?

First of all, I don't want used pants from some fat gaylord I am quite honestly better than.

Second of all, I want MULITPLE pieces of clothing from Saint Laurent and Burberry. Alain Delon does not wear secondhand and he does not own one piece of clothing. Do you think Delon owns one fucking coat?

Attached: 0CEBB16C-C6C8-4E82-A50F-99D9A836719B.gif (498x280, 910.93K)

wtf the show literally become bollywood tier

this meme is so stupid, it has nothing to do with "roicism" it's because he got outplayed and his plan to kill oswald just failed. tommy doesn't want england to go to war again which is what oswald was going to do

>fook me own 'orse appropriating the black skin!
>this won't do at all, or me name isn't Peeky Fokin Bloinders!

Wasn't Mosley anti-war since war was with Germany?

I genuinely want to know the context behind this. Why the fuck does he point the gun to his head? Is this like a vegan statement or something where he thinks the animals life and his life are of equal value?

I will never watch this shit show even for thsi meme

someone did a hekin racism in 20th century Bongland

>tommy doesn't want england to go to war again which is what oswald was going to do
lmao

why does he hold the gun like the guy from walking dead

because it's HIS horse that was thinking the N-word

Oswald did a fookin roicism.

Thing is, he didn't get outplayed. As far as the viewer (and roicism man) know, his plan just failed through no fault of his own.
Up to that point Tommeh was pretty much an anime protagonist, with all of his complex keiakus epically saving the day at the last second. It would have been satisfying to see him make a mistake and suffer the consequences, but instead it's the writers pulling something out of their ass to fuck him over.

he plans an assassination which fails and loses a shit ton of family/friends

so why kill the horse he can just let it run away

The horse made a derogatory comment about bmwf relationships