The Last Kingdom

My name is Uhtred son of Uhtred, and this season, I finally conquered Bubbleblar, but not before the villain Breeder castrated my son. Now isn't that an irony. Destiny is all!

Attached: uhtred.jpg (1200x675, 189.5K)

garbage woke show

He’s got a tall secret younger son to be his heir at least.

It's Vikings except it's actually good.
As a cherry on the top you actually get to see some of Ragnar Lothbrok's sons get BTFO

>It's Vikings except it's actually good.
Maybe the first two seasons, but 4 and 5 were just as bad as the later Vikings seasons

He finally nabbed burgerburp? I stopped watching after he let Brida go

is this show unironically worth watching?

i'm a historyfag

Did he fuck Alfred's PAWG widow or her hot daughter (again) this season?

The BBC produced series are. It somehow switched to Netflix for season 3 and it got worse by the season

there's a black man in it

The first two seasons are good.

does it actually explain why there is a black guy or does everyone act like they have all seen a black man before and there is nothing strange about him being there?

She has grey hair this season but looks like she's 30. Really lazy make up

The priest was never going to use his balls anyway. Hated how they did my boy Haeston. Their entire plan to take Bananabourgh was retarded. 3 people assassins creed climb the cliffs while you fish cargo out of the ocean.

It's just ignored. The stranger thing is the east asian that's a warrior at Bebbanburg. At least he wasn't dressed as a samurai

I swear the widow gets hotter the longer the show goes on. Activating milf cheat codes or something.

alfred's wife has a fat ass

>Oi Uhtred son of Uhtred son of Uhtred! Come stick yer viking todger in yer queen's furry minge, ya dirty herbert.

Attached: Eliza Butterworth.jpg (1500x1874, 2.31M)

There’s literally one black guy in the last season only and he’s a priest that’s a degenerate gambler and alcoholic who constantly fucks everything up
And a villain returns from Africa with black mercenaries and everyone’s like wtf is wrong with their skin

God DAMN

My thoughts on the casting after watching season 1 and 2
>Uthred's casting is ok, he was tall and lanky in the books
>Ubba's actor is perfect
>Alfred is perfect, actor does a great job
>Beocca is really good
>The brothers Erik and Sigefrid were great casting
>Ragnar works

Would unite all Saxons and Danes for her.