Is mail rape a Hollywood fabrication?

Is mail rape a Hollywood fabrication?

Attached: AD74858E-DBC7-4805-8314-600E6ACD25A0.jpg (277x182, 6.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150319004441/https://justdetention.org/pdf/knowles2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mail rape

How do you rape a letter?

mail room rape yes
male on male rape no
gays have a rampant rape and molestation issue that remains unaddressed. But yea. It's because they were Christian that they touched children of the same sex, not because they were degenerate Godless faggots or anything

what about email rape?

tampering with mail is a felony in america.

My uncle also mailman he is postal worker. sometimes he get death threat but never rape. stay strong mail is hard.

your spam filter just takes like a bitch

>pre-aids

male rape wasn't even that bad back then
literally free sex with no risk

Take my reddit gold, you Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

web.archive.org/web/20150319004441/https://justdetention.org/pdf/knowles2.pdf
>The fact remains that blacks continually and almost exclusively rape whites in prison. The evidence is based on studies conducted over the last 40 years (Davis 1968; Nacci 1978; Lookwood 1980; Starchild 1990). Why does this white victim preference prevail? Whites continue to be raped more severely and frequently and at a disproportionate rate than any other racial or ethnic group (in Gones 1967; Bowker 1980; Lookwood 1980). This racial inequality may be the largest in any violent crime committed in the United States. . . . Even if the minority of prisoners are black, the majority of victims are white (Sacco 1982, p. 91). When Lookwood (1980, p. 28) asked ‘targets’ to identify their aggressors at the time of their rape, most were black (80%), some were Hispanic (14%), and a few were white (6%). . . . Although many causation factors have been suggested for prison rape, they are all overshadowed by the racial categories of the victims and the rapists. Prison rape has been shown throughout this study to be racially motivated by predominantly black inmates specifically against white inmates who in turn are the victims. . . . racial hatred of whites by blacks appears to be the main force driving prison rape.

Attached: Wherever I am, I must also rape.jpg (500x377, 24.28K)

blacks are gay af

It's not about being homo, it's about physical dominance. lrn2prison

Retards now use autocorrect/auto fill and don't proofread. Lazy fucks.

>it's about physical dominance

Been reading Susan Brownmiller?

Attached: Against Our Will.jpg (247x390, 100.79K)

Yes. The risk of getting papercuts on your cock is far too great.

It's still gay.

Attached: 2QSQFv.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

Being gay means you are exclusively attracted to your own sex. Prison rape is about getting turned on by violently forcing yourself on another person and violating their will; this is why straight guys who get out of prison don't end up fucking guys, they go back to fucking women. You have to understand the brutal hierarchal nature of an American prison to know what this all means.

Prison rape with an actual penis is usually committed by gays. Power rape by straight guys in there tends to be disciplinary, and often with foreign objects, usually done to chomos or other sexual abusers. If you gang bang and fuck dudes in there as a lifestyle, you'll usually get called out as a fag by your set and they won't fuck with you anymore. Prison rape in the US was more prevalent 20-30 years ago, but ironically it's gotten less frequent after homosexuality got more mainstream acceptance on the outside.

>Prison rape is about getting turned on by violently forcing yourself on another person and violating their will
so if I am going to jail and I """"pretend"""" i'm a massive faggot who can't have enough dicks, they would just let me be?

They'd let you be covered in semen

I was in prison for just over a year back in the 00s for felony drug possession and can tell all of you with absolute certainty that actually NO ONE gets raped in prison. There's gay shit going on, and that sometimes gets out of hand and they'll make false claims or whatnot, but child molesters, rapists (any kind; gay or straight), and even domestic violence offenders are considered bottom of the barrel. Maybe less so for guys that beat their wives, but if you're in there for domestic battery it's best you don't gloat about it.

I'll put it to you this way, I once saw a man wake up with an erection (you know, "morning wood") and the shot-caller walked right up to him and literally ordered him to go limp right then and there or he was going to get fucked up. And in the showers you best not be caught looking at anyone or you'll get jumped for sure.

....aaaaand if I really am a massive faggot who really want some BBC, I have to pretend I don't like it to get some? Asking fo a friend

State or Fed?

State. California. Literally California State Prison, but everyone calls it Lancaster.

did you have to join gang?