I'm looking for more films like Death in Venice. I was very intrigued by the costumes of the nobility and its calm...

I'm looking for more films like Death in Venice. I was very intrigued by the costumes of the nobility and its calm, classy nature. Could you guys recommend me something similar?

Attached: Morte a Venezia.jpg (753x760, 126.46K)

nonce

>"So... you're here for that movie role"

Attached: 1638350407068.jpg (1280x720, 65.06K)

Do you mean specifically kids or what? Swann's Way is set during the same era.

>spanish filename
Sorry not helping

I meant the same historical period and climate of nobility

Attached: 7516a49de4fb86572b1728ac18032628.jpg (1190x800, 165.29K)

its italian original film name

The Damned, also by Visconti, is set during WW2 but has a similar air and style - albeit darker. Most stuff by Visconti will have this atmosphere, although Death in Venice is unique, there will be no other like it.

Gosford Park also has a similar air, but it's very British rather than being continental European.

You could look at other films by Visconti, like The Leopard. If you want other films similar to Death in Venice in other ways Montreal Main is good.

>Spanish
It's Italian, you inveterate mongrel.

This guy must be the sole reference for female manga artists from the 80s.

A Room With a View

actually he was

thank you guys for the recommendations, i think i found what i was looking for

Reminder that he hates this movie

Attached: bjorn.png (1070x695, 1.1M)

he really was
theres an entire sub genre of gay manga because of him, the poe club comes to mind

oh no, a role that made me fabulously rich and gave me tons of japanese pussies i hate it so much

Just like every actor says they nevr watch their own movies lol

Time Regained
The Ruling Class
Last Year in Marienbad

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover

>When the film was shown at the Cannes film festival in 1971 Luchino Visconti took Björn Andrésen to a gay club. Andrésen later recalled, "I was just 15 and Visconti and the team took me to a gay nightclub. Almost all of the crew were gay. The waiters at the club made me feel very uncomfortable. They looked at me uncompromisingly as if I was a nice meaty dish. I knew I couldn't react. It would have been social suicide. But it was the first of many such encounters."

He went from being an actor who had a few small roles in Swedish TV shows, to being "the most beautiful boy in the world." But only to weird old men and Japanese women.

"That lisp of Alcibiades hit the mark for once!"

>american education

I wish there were more contemporary films that doesn't have "high stakes" and just pure vibe and character-driven

Attached: rg_bunny1_1637885198340.jpg (726x908, 120.98K)

>I was very intrigued by the costumes of the nobility and its calm, classy nature.
Nice try faaaguuuuuiiiit