We won, HALOfrens.. Elevated kino

we won, HALOfrens.. Elevated kino

Attached: file.png (601x638, 390.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themix.net/2022/03/halo-tv-series-to-completely-change-master-chiefs-character-focus-on-quan-ah-for-human-perspective/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>of course, you would say the audience will have played the game a lot, but that's not our target
>we want the women, manchildren and the niggers
>they don't think, merely consume, so we didn't really have to put in any effort, just hire any flavor of the month actor, throw in our agenda and there you go

>Making a videogame adaptation by not giving a fuck about the games
Not at all surprised it looks fucking terrible.

its almost 20 years too late. the immense disappointment will likely cause fanboys to commit sudoku

>we didn't look at the game, we read the plot synopsis on Wikipedia and thought "how can we make this about women and minorities?" The robot guy, what's his name, Halo? Yea he's pretty cool and he shoots lasers and doesn't afraid of anybody, but we made the tough decision to make him a man instead of a robot in out adaption. In our version, Halo takes off his helmet, or her helmet, we're leaving Halos gender open for interpretation, that way everyone can relate to the character. I think at its core, Halo is a franchise about diversity, it's about races and genders from all over the world coming together for the greater good of the planet, and that's what our story is about. Please remember to buy an electric car and try out the impossible vegan meat burgers at the grocery store, let's reduce our carbon footprint to combat climate change!

Wtf did they mean by this?

to be fair, that quote seems to be them not wanting it to feel like a video game movie, not then ignoring the source material, which is what they did anyway

>fucking up such an easy adaption as Halo
If normalfags eat it up then it's their own fault.

themix.net/2022/03/halo-tv-series-to-completely-change-master-chiefs-character-focus-on-quan-ah-for-human-perspective/
>As for the Master Chief himself, Kane asserted that his back story would be one of the elements to be changed in the series’ jump from video games to television, changing the Master Chief from a highly-indoctrinated super-soldier brutally trained from childhood to fight on behalf of the United Nations Space Command to a mindless automaton whose memory has been erased and has his emotions actively suppressed.
They changed Master Chief from an elite trained human soldier to a Combine soldier-esque neurologically manipulated cyborg goon... Why? Master Chief is supposed to be the Navy Seal of the future. Someone who's badass just because. He's relatable because he's technically a human being with free will, just like the player. Now he's a robot slave.

Too real.

Attached: 1617791337960.jpg (1041x1041, 190.56K)

>human covenant
>pandering to the chink bug audience

I hate knowing that this isn't even parody anymore

That AR is fucking huge

Doesn’t chief in the games have his memory erased aswell? At least the part about his childhood before the UNSC stole him? Or did they just beat the memories out off him.

How else can they make an allegory to right wing brainwashing and deradicalization?

He is holding that gun up to his eye like he's looking down the sights.

Its the fucking halo assault rifle, and canonically it's linked with his suit and that is what a crosshair is.

no, they were really young though so they don't remember much. in one of the books one of the Spartans breaks out to return home, but gets there and sees that she got replaced by a clone and no one noticed and I think she basically suicides by cop

Possibly - I'm not that into Halo lore to know for sure. But even if that's true, my understanding is that he has free will as a Spartan. Nobody is uploading information to his brain to make him do things that go against his intentions. That kind of conscious, situation based decision making is actually important for a soldier to function well. Can't have someone remotely overriding your thoughts when you've got first hand knowledge of the situation. But anyways, they clearly read up on the existing lore and decided it had to be changed for some reason.
This is what I'm thinking as well. They want to rewrite him as a robot to send some kind of an anti-war/anti-fascist message.

I seriously doubt if the tv series is even canon. He probably exist in the same universe as Spartan 1337

Attached: haloforants.gif (149x127, 308.14K)

Damn

These people are talentless and evil

Attached: 1645123796806.jpg (750x885, 93.74K)

cringe imminent

Nobody assumed it was canon, user. It's just that if you're going to sacrifice continuity, or faithfulness, you an at least do something cool with it, like Chief turning into a SSJN and having a fist-fight with Frieza brute like your image.