This is what Batman should look like

This is what Batman should look like

Attached: 0BC13891-5912-4F59-B3D4-4A4A0B2E8837.jpg (1000x1572, 278.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdd2psZDrh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fat faggot?

Too chonky.

>this alternate universe story about a different version of batman is what batman should look like

Fair enough but this is what Batfleck was going for

Better than a pencil Neck 170lb pretty boy like Pattinson. Batman is a man and men weigh over 200lbs, Batmans not a skinny weak boy walking around at a buck seventy.

What's wrong with Bale?

No this is wht it shd look like sirs

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdd2psZDrh4

His voice is dogshit but his Bruce Wayne is good, I believe him as a guy who could kick ass and have built up aggression. I don't get that from looking at Pattinson. Also Bale weighed over 200lbs in Begins, in the sequels I guess he decided he didn't need to workout and bulk up.

He had other movies in between. His quick body transformations weren't really feasible after a certain age.

It's why the DCEU sucks so hard. They got the suit perfect, and then they put Douchebag Asschin in it.

Maybe from the waist up but I don't understand what's going on with the legs.

After the trim realistic Bale Batman it was so cool seeing a beefy savage looking Batman with Affleck it was a great nod to the Dark knight returns Batman Snyder made a movie for comic book fans

Attached: 55C91DA9-FE20-4A9A-AD91-D7AB8CAA42DF.jpg (1280x1874, 1.13M)

And tha't why he looked fat and silly in motion and when not splattered in black cgi

>Snyder made a bad movie to spit on comics and comic book fans
fixed

goes back to the 40s ands 50s.
Lithe Batman stories were cool, but it should never be his main look.

Attached: batmanandrobindesigningthebatplane.jpg (350x495, 68.87K)

I dont know what's the point of Batman being portrayed as a beefy murder machine like Snyder did. That's literally Punisher or Lobo part.

I mean dark knight returns is basically that Batman grown old and bitter in a darker world that’s the genius of it

Punisher and Lobo were both created about 40 years after Batman.
Batman is supposed to be ultimate encapsulation of human athleticism and intellectual prowess
Big brain, big body.

Attached: batman#1.jpg (1128x1600, 574.15K)

>Better
Nope, just go back

>Snyder made a movie for comic book fans
Not al all, snyder made a movie for himself and a bunch of mentally ill pajeets

>big body
Athleticism doesnt imply a "big body" you big retard

no it isn't cool
you're starting in media res at a point the average audience would not be familiar with
and you're trying to recreate a conflict that in the comic was born out of their long time Silver Age friendship despite the fact that they never met before in film
Warners is really adopting anime-style story telling in these films in their belief they can just start in the middle of some wild development and expect the audience to follow along having read the 12 volume manga, played the light novel, listened to the audio dramas, etc