Comedic genius Steve O

>I’ve filmed all the stunts and then made this show out of all these ideas. After each bit in the show, I screen a stunt so you see everything that I described. These stunts are triple X-rated and super sexually explicit. A lot of the stuff I did was flagrantly illegal. Like I got a medical professional to put an IV in my arm and administer general anesthesia drugs while I was riding a bicycle. The sexually explicit one is where I was butt naked with this guy strapped to my back in an airplane (masturbating) as I fall out of the airplane.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 9.46K)

To be fair, I don't think he's ever claimed to be a Comedic Genius.

So who has the camrip also Jackass 4 fucking sucked bad

Steve O sucks.
I worked as a PA on a popular talk show he was on and everything had to be meticulously planned out. Even seemingly off the cuff moments and audience interactions.
As fake as they come.

Also to be clear I meant the camrip of Steve Os comedy tour or is it the same as the Gnarly special? Also what about the stuff he only uploads to his website because YouTube would take it down otherwise?

For me, its Bam

Attached: Bambros.webm (640x640, 245.59K)

Smart of him.
Off the cuff stuff sucks and should be kept to the podcast circuit where masturbatory wasting of hours of the audience's time doesn't matter because they aren't paying jack shit.

Steve O's a wonderful guy. Just ask him.

I tried to watch his podcast with guest Frankie Muniz. It was awkward as fuck. Steve doesnt host btw. He has two faggot no name buddies do 90% of the talking while Steve sits there like a king who is lost in his own world. I felt embarrassed watching it, for myself. The questions were horrid and Frankie was talking li,e it was an interview for fuckin E channel.

NO BAM
NO BUY

Based Steve-O.
Deserves all the money he can grab imo.
Fuck bam and fuck the cky posse.

Also, Jackass Forever was the best of the bunch. Keep seething bamcels

I saw Tom Green doing standup once. Steve-O turned up unexpectedly, balanced a cup of water on his head and then drank from it without using his hands, some real circus shit. a cool guy.

I like Steve-O. I don't care if he's all planned out and not good at going off the cuff since he's probably had decades of head injuries and didn't seem that bright to begin with.

there’s a ton of posts on r*ddit stating he ended a bunch of shows early because he’s a cunt he can’t handle a couple of hecklers

It was kino. Bam won't come back, get over it.

Opinion on the Steve O Eric Andre episode?

I watched all the Jackass movies, a lot of the episodes of the TV show and a lot of Steve-O's youtube videos and out of all the crazy shit the only thing that sticks with me is his teeth. I only remember the story of his teeth getting so fucked that he had to get those fake ass dentures and he didn't realizes how fake they looked until he went on a talk show. Then he immediately started throwing back coffee and smoking and doing whatever he could to make them look more natural but it clearly hasn't worked even after all these years.

My teeth are starting to get fucked up, one of my wisdom teeth is just a crater at this point. All of my other teeth feel loose as fuck and the yellowness is more apparent than ever. Aesthetically and from a good distance away you wouldn't be able to tell, I have pretty average teeth that no one comments on. But there is a real possibility that I'll lose a lot of my teeth in the near future. I'm not afraid of that but I am afraid of having to get clearly fake overly bright and clean dentures and having everyone talk to me about them and suddenly becoming extremely concious of my teeth. Breaking my bones, drinking horse semen, blowing my fingers off, none of that or any of the other crazy shit the Jackass crew has done is as scary to me as the social impact of having fake teeth.

Just brush your teeth, faggot

I watched a few episodes of his podcast the other day and its really cringey watching him sell supplements and relentlessly advertise shit. He definitely changed but considering where he was at his lowest I'm glad for him that he's even alive. He seems like a really hard working guy who turned his life around and he looks really healthy all thing considered so I'm happy for him. Hes come a long way from being a drug addicted circus performer or whatever he did before jackass

Attached: Bfpf9j1IEAAPFDw.jpg (600x600, 52.78K)

Knoxville said steve-o pussied out of the car toy in the ass bit and dunn had to step up and do it last minute.

I'm glad that he got his life together but I can't take him seriously as the "crazy guy" if he's a sober

I guess I'm weird because I like the presober Steve-O appearances on Adam Corolla and Howard Stern where he's shitfaced on every drug known to man and setting himself on fire.

Swapped one addiction for another

he admits to making himself throw up for cool pictures

this fag was born wealthy and has been phony as shit from day one, although he is a talented circus performer that cant be disputed

He said that was the only stunt that when he ran it by his dad to gauge his reaction, the look of disappointment on his face is what made him back out of it.
>his dad was like a VP at PepiCo

When people get tattoos of your face, you're probably a wonderful guy.

Attached: Steve-O-Tattoo.jpg (604x861, 249.23K)

Brush your teeth a couple times a day. Floss your teeth every day. Don't eat trash.
Do this, and you'll have remarkable improvement within 3 months.