Post your favorite slasher movies

Post your favorite slasher movies

Attached: slumber-party-massacre.jpg (788x1080, 156.3K)

how can you have spm1 as your fav slasher?
I mean, I guess its the prototypical slasher if any but its lowpar in quality of acting, plot, cinematography and lacks the substantial creativity that many other slashers have.

it has some solid babes, I give u that, but the hottest and most "talented" babes, Robin Stille, Andree Honore and Jean Vargas never display their talents which is a big letdown

what franchises has the best cinematics and why is it Halloweeen followed by A Nitemare of Elm Streets?

Halloween has such a terrific atmosphere that gets u in that familiar slasher-mood, while ANEOS can use the dreamplots to make some cool sceneries and effects happen

Attached: A Nightmare on Elm Street 2.jpg (4808x2700, 2.68M)

Sleepaway Camp

I haven't seen NOES2 but damn that looks kino
I miss the 80s

It's the fourth movie

His filename is misleading then

>> Halloween 2 = Halloween 4
>> Cold Prey = Cold Prey 2
Jason Lives used to be here but not anymore.
> Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - Dream Warriors
> Nightmare on Elm Street
gap
> The Final Terror

Attached: glove-forward_v2.jpg (2048x2048, 311.86K)

Came here to post this. I don't necessarily have another one picked out nor am I an aficionado but I did coincidentally watch slumber party Massacre a few months ago so feel I'm fairly familiar with it.

The Prowler
Slaughter High
The Burning

I have never seen the appeal, even as a kid I didn't.
Shlocky action with gore, sure, slashers nah.

> MOST UNDERRATED SLASHER FILM?
> FAVORITE OVERALL FRANCHISE?
> FAVORITE KILLERS?
> FAVORITE KILLS?
> FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTERS?
> FAVORITE NUDE SCENES?
> SEQUELS / REBOOTS / REMAKES YOU WANT?
> DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL TO TCM22?

Attached: 57488295_679935659106835_413302293973651295_n.jpg (1080x774, 103.01K)

NoES movies aren't fun to rewatch like Halloween and F13.
Prove me wrong.

>> FAVORITE NUDE SCENES?
Not in order...
> Halloween 2 hot tub scene
> Jason Goes to Hell sex scene
> Friday Part 5 sex scene
> Oiled up boob massage in Friday09

Attached: 1624560912017.jpg (726x998, 55.4K)

>> MOST UNDERRATED SLASHER FILM?
Halloween 6 (producer's cut) is very good, near great.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06-22-51-32.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

For me, it's ruins in the hallway.

Attached: Pieces (1982).jpg (780x1170, 84.32K)

Because it's fun and comfy and doesn't take itself seriously. It's not an outright comedy but it has funny moments. It's pretty much a satire. It has good nudity including some from the main girl (Trish) which very rarely happens in slasher movies. I really like the killer, he walks like a peacock and we see his face throughout the whole movie which is very unusual. Him saying "I love you" at the end was half creepy and half funny. Overall it pretty much gives me everything I'd want in a slasher.

>Oiled up boob massage in Friday09
Her tits are fake and gross, also I can't believe you'd pick that scene over the Julianna Guill one from the same movie. Now her tits were stupendous, fucking juicy, big naturals with perfect nipple placement.

Attached: julianna-guill-friday-the-13th-remake.png (600x449, 514.6K)

Alone In The Dark
Don't Go Into Woods
Cabin In The Woods
The Burning
Fire Remains
Evil Dead (II)
Laid To Rest
Halloween
Freddy vs Jason
Jason Lives
Freddy Dead
The Final Girls
Jeepers Creepers
Bye Bye Man
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Three On Meat Hook
Deranged
Death

The perfect slasher should excel in the general aspects that compose a movie, such as:
>cinematography
>plot
>acting
>audiography
>scenery/setting
>effects

but it really needs to be a masterpiece when it comes to
>characters
both the hero/heroine and the villain should be involve the viewer and have features that sets them apart from the rest of the field
>deaths
the killing should happen in memorable ways, invested characters should get slayed, preferably with effects of high quality
>the babes
hot girls should star in significant roles and they must show us all why they got the role
>humour/message
there needs to be a balance to the horrorful display on screen. the slasher flick has two choices: either with humour or with a profound message
>soundtrack/cinematography/setting
there has to be a unique gimmick to the slasher-film, either a distinct soundtrack or a typical setting during a season of some kind
>the ending
the final battle should be on life or death, but not absolute but instead allow interpretation of what happened

there's no single movie that excels in all of these but there's a few that comes close:
Psycho II
Halloween
The House That Screamed
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Tenebre
Friday the 13th - (the remake)
Torso
The Stepfather
Don't Torture a Duckling
May
Dream Home
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3
Hellraiser 4

I think the appeal is that you watch it with your date so you can "comfort her" when she gets scared/horny. Have sex.

I swear I heard this film was written by a woman as a satire of slasher films.

I avoid horror films and slasher films because I don't like seeing people get hurt and suffer. I like fun adventure stuff instead. I actually get very uncomfortable with anyone suffering or being scared, as I have too much empathy for others.

That is correct. All four Slumber Party Massacre movies were written and directed by women and were all written as satires.

I think part 1 could be debatable and depending how its defined but I don't consider part 1 satire at all. There's moments of humor though but it's situational like when she keeps falling out of the freezer.

Attached: Zombie-Ass-Toilet-Dead-2011.jpg (1200x630, 74.91K)

the sequel is superior in every way. The third one is pretty bad

> MOST UNDERRATED SLASHER FILM?
The Mutilator
> FAVORITE OVERALL FRANCHISE?
Friday the 13th
> FAVORITE KILLERS?
Jason and Freddy
> FAVORITE KILLS?
Frozen head smash in Jason X
Puppet death in Elm Street 3
Bob's death in Halloween.
> FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTERS?
Nancy Thompson
Alice Johnson
Kirsty Cotton
Sidney Prescott
Ginny Field
Chris Higgins
> FAVORITE NUDE SCENES?
Julianna Guill in Friday the 13th 2009
Betsy Rue in My Bloody Valentine 2009
Judie Aronson in Friday the 13th Part 4
Shower scene in Slumber Party Massacre
Jill Schoelen in The Stepfather
> SEQUELS / REBOOTS / REMAKES YOU WANT?
Sequels to Black Christmas, Sleepaway Camp, and My Bloody Valentine
> DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL TO TCM22?
Yes, it was fun and is my third fav TCM movie

it's a fascinating movie since its origin and production is so awkward - a woman writing a satire that gets misinterpreted as a serious script by another woman...
>I really like the killer, he walks like a peacock and we see his face throughout the whole movie which is very unusual.
that is one of the better parts of the film: the killer has something "genuine" in the sense that he is just a human nutcase and not a lifeless terminator-copy. And even though we see him early on he still has that aura of mystique in the sense that we don't know what he wants or what his motive is.
>Overall it pretty much gives me everything I'd want in a slasher.
it is perhaps one of the most "slasheristic" slashers out there, but even though it fills the categories for what a slasher film should be, it does so only on an acceptable level

The sequel is a masterpiece