PEACEMAKER THREAD

GET ON TOP
MAKE A MOVE EXTREME
(MAKE A POSE)
SHORTCUT TO YOUR DREAMS
I FLOAT STRAIGHT TO THE STARS ON THAT FLYING THING
hopes for season 2? questions?

Attached: peacemaker.png (250x375, 145.84K)

DO YOU REALLY WANNA

DO YOU REALLY WANNA TASTE IT
seriously though, i hope they bring more of the Charlton characters into the DCEU. they've already got Peacemaker and Judomaster. and i know they're gonna be doing a Blue Beetle adaption (although. they're picking that fucking spic Jamie Reyes instead of the superior Dan Garrett itteration)

>hopes for season 2?
The Question

hawkgirl plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

>hopes for season 2
Captain Atom is the blue Earth 4 version
Steel appears
Superboy Prime is hinted at

would be Kino
Captain Atom would be pretty cool but why Superboy Prime or Steel?

Because the long game for the DCEU is Infinite Crisis and Final Crisis

>hopes for season 2?
A new opening as good as the first.
>questions?
Why was Judomaster even in this if he's not doing anything?

Maybe he reluctantly joins the team in S2?

Season 2 is confirmed

Is ok but it would be better if was made 20 years ago. Sadly woke shit ruins a lot of funny moments and in general the whole series.

is that bing chi ling guy?

>A new opening as good as the first.
this, and while he was kinda pointless in s1 I think the idea is Peacemaker finally got a Nemesis

The oppening was shit

Rematch with Idris

sneedmaker

How woke is it?

Damn the last episode really did suck.
How did we not get a fight or backstory to Judomeister?

>hopes for season 2?
cancellation

Honestly, surprisingly not that much
For example, this character
>fat
>nigga
>lesbo
>literally "WOKE" personified
and yet somehow, i dont really hate her and kinda enjoy her character, how did they manage to not make her absolutely annoying?

Attached: Leota-Adebayo-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 123.03K)

Did they make it for China?

Doubt it, the chink character is basically a comic relief

I think because for the most part those aspects of her weren't egregiously highlighted and didn't define her character. Plus she seemed to take a backseat to the others most of the time and they made her the butt of jokes. Everything about her was treated as normal rather than something to focus on.

Granted everyone should be questioning the ability of someone of her size to be doing fieldwork but that's separate.

Maybe it's because the bar is so low for a character like that but they actually did a decent job with her

Because she's also a bumbling nepotism hire and not ms perfect that can do no wrong but at the same time, not completely useless.

It has a psychopath character (vigilante) who has no problem killing innocents but draws the line at racism

she's written as an actual person and not pandering bait for ratings. I would die for her

no you're just a faggot

Just enough for the incels to seethe hard over it