Bioshock bros

Attached: 1645037617078.jpg (593x723, 128.14K)

Nigger big daddy protecting little sisters and the protagonist is a tranny of colour

Big Daddy is a walking BBC and all the sisters are white girls

Attached: 1646372373021.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Hey, did you take a sneaky look at the script?

Nah protag will be black, remember that he had chain tattoos on his wrists. Black guy in chains, no way they're gonna skip that.

>I had thought you some golem of Sinclair's, brought here to hold Rapture's arms as he rifles through her pockets. But no… you are aware of your plight. Who, I wonder, would be so cruel? To force a mirror on a man with no face…
Kino

>video game live action adaptation
Is there a more cringe company than Netflix right now?

Protagonis is black kween fighting white water demons and saving little hispanic girls. Big daddys (they/them) first fight with her, but then she gives MLK speech and forms an army of them to defeat le evil hwite man TM. Hire me Netflix!

Attached: 1571862186557.jpg (640x461, 33.71K)

Okay.

I see Would You Kindly isn't working.

CODE YELLOW.

whos going to be elizabeth?

Attached: 1636509983293.png (839x956, 680.84K)

Is it merely published by Netflix or is it actually a Netflix production? Because if it's the latter, it's going to be trash.

diversity, low budget and canceled after one season
reason for cancellation: white incel chud trump supporters

Main character will be trans or black? Which one

Capitalism is bad okay???

stfu faggot
no one liked this game

You really shouldnt need more than a season to tell a story. It could also be a movie

People always say this about Bioshock and it's true that it's making a statement about Rand's philosophy and rampant capitalism, but keep in mind that by the time of of Rapture's collapse, Ryan has become a complete hypocrite; he's using his central power to regulate substances he considers "dangerous" and waging violent war against smugglers. Not very "free market" of him.

Aaaaaaaaand another franchise lost to the propaganda wars.
Nigflix is unstoppable.

black. Atlas Shrugged is gonna be on Mein Kampf level we're gonna see that Big Daddies are strong white men who abuse Little Sisters for personal gain and the big boss is gonna be some kind of russian expat. Netflix gonna netflix.

a fat disabled tranny nigger "woman"

Who gives a fuck what any of these people do? The quality pieces of these franchises will always exist and getting all worked up about their shitty addendums just plays into their outrage marketing strategies. Attention is a commodity (people can't purchase a product if they don't know it exists), and playing the part of the outraged incel chud is just free labor for their advertising department.

Notice how many Turning Red threads almost hit bump limit? I never would have heard of that movie if it wasn't for those threads. Doesn't matter if the thread was full of comical strawmen launching ad homs at each other, I now know the movie exists and I'm not the only one. Remember your training. What's the best response to bait? How to you defeat a troll? Hint: it's not by engaging with it.