Why does Any Forums hate it?

Why does Any Forums hate it?

Attached: Amelie-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Original-French-1-Panel-47x63.jpg (3023x4063, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

filmcomment.com/article/the-amelie-effect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this movie is like up. It has an amazing 20 minutes and the rest is just a ducking slog

What are amazing 20 minutes in your opinion?

Attached: amelie203.jpg (1920x816, 1.31M)

Was it autism?

obviously

Attached: amelie264.jpg (1920x816, 891.49K)

So boring I didn't finish it. I couldn't get past 30 minutes.

the beginning. 20 minutes is being generous as fuck

I never watched it. Is it good?

Wipe that fucking smile off your face whore!

I like that the director said he could never make another one because Paris is too ugly now.

it is very kino

>BASED!!

Attached: bu07r.jpg (600x800, 94.75K)

Attached: c55hi.webm (1920x1040, 1.27M)

the whole movie is kinema

This is quite possibly the worst way to film a sex scene. It's really obvious that he's not actually doing anything but rocking the mattress back and forth with his hands.

yes

thats the point i thought

filmcomment.com/article/the-amelie-effect/

because its racist or something

>autistic bitch lives a comfy life in city centre paris despite being a good for nothing retard
>Displays manic obsessions and stalking tendencies
>Whole movie Is about her manipulating other people for her own amusement
Don't get me wrong, the filming Is Absolutely top notch and the soundtrack Is excellent, but her...God i hate her

Is the point that he's not good at sex or that he literally isn't performing sex and is just rocking the bed back and forth while grinding against her? The latter would be kinda funny but I'm assuming it's the former and that makes this even more lazy. Their way of showing that she's not having a good time is by having her yawn in his face? What ever happened to subtlety?

YIKERINOS! You have some problems with women, get help before anything bad happens....

I mean it’s hard to convey bad sex much better when you need to do that top down shot and your focus is her face and reaction — what else would you do?

Skip the actual sex part and show them on the bed after, have her look disappointed while he is happy then move on. A sex scene has never served any actual purpose other than to make the audience horny. A guy rocking a bed back and forth doesn't make me horny so the entire scene is superfluous and the point could have been conveyed through other means.

Hey its fitgirl

I still haven't seen it. Been meaning to for the longest time because the girl seems cute and I don't mind the occasional quirky art movie.

Firgirl is bestgirl